Game Thread: Illinois vs North Carolina A&T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bailey

Los Angeles
we'll win by a lot, but doesn't look like much urgency to do so.

Sounds like Kylo Ren is on color

Will someone please explain to Doug Altenberger that if a member of the opposing team beats an Illini to the ball, sometimes it is because the guy is just quicker or faster. He states that the Illini got outhustled. He says this far too often. He played basketball and should understand this!

Last edited:

Steelyunk

Tobacco Road
The only wrinkle I’ve seen since the bragging rights debacle is that someone finally kicked out to an open perimeter shooter. Still no meaningful cutters or any sense that there’s a half court offense.

Look at us beating the zone

Why does the offense always look so slow? Like do we even practice offense?

Why isn't Trent Frazier trying to score at all? He did this same thing against Mizzou... wth is going on with him? So frustrated with him... He's a major piece of this team.

Monte not only shooting, but making

Welp we already figured who is gonna have a career night for them

JJE

Bethalto, IL
I love how we look today. You can just see that this team really wants to be out there. Glad to see Underwood lit a fire under them. Love seeing Griffin and Jones get time too. This team is really proving all of us skeptics wrong. Good job Brad

Brad substitutes too much and in an unorthodox manor... dmw looking good. Ayo playing well. Need to feed Giorgi and kofi more! I’d like to see tev get some early minutes too. And I agree about our offense being slow.. but I like the ball movement.

Brad substitutes too much and in an unorthodox manor... dmw looking good. Ayo playing well. Need to feed Giorgi and kofi more! I’d like to see tev get some early minutes too. And I agree about our offense being slow.. but I like the ball movement.
And Alan griffin playing well need more min though

Steelyunk

Tobacco Road
I love how we look today. You can just see that this team really wants to be out there. Glad to see Underwood lit a fire under them. Love seeing Griffin and Jones get time too. This team is really proving all of us skeptics wrong. Good job Brad
The
Day

Jermaine in before tev?

Jones hasn't played yet?

About time Trent... shoot please shoot... be aggressive offensively like your freshman year...

Reactions: JJE
Headband Trent every game going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.