Game Thread: Illinois vs Northwestern

Status
Not open for further replies.
TJL getting props from the broadcasters. Well deserved.

illini80

Forgottonia
Always nice to beat NW, no matter what. Still the last few games leave a lingering feeling of what could have been.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Maybe the players want to play in the NIT, but I don't want to play in the NIT. I want to make the NCAAT. Let's just win out. We can do it. It's NCAA or bust for me.

+1

If any of you think this team isn't capable of running off 6 or 7 straight in this years Big10, you're crazy. Two road wins in a row and we are thumping a top 4 Big 10 team at home. The lineup is working well now. TJL is really growing every minute he gets.

The world has gone crazy, why can't the last month of Illinois basketball just follow along?! :D:hailtotheorange:

hahaha. I hate Northwestern. I hope they sweat it out on selection Sunday.

OrangeAndBlues

Indianapolis
+1

If any of you think this team isn't capable of running off 6 or 7 straight in this years Big10, you're crazy. Two road wins in a row and we are thumping a top 4 Big 10 team at home. The lineup is working well now. TJL is really growing every minute he gets.

The world has gone crazy, why can't the last month of Illinois basketball just follow along?! :D:hailtotheorange:

I'm not the crazy one in this scenario, sorry fella...

+1

Sure why not.

Status
Not open for further replies.