Game Thread: Illinois vs Northwestern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sad that we've given up 47 to Northwestern in the 2nd half. That' pathetic. :eek:They are without a doubt the worst offensive team in the Big Ten

The 4th on Giorgi was weak. This entire game has been abuse, then they call THAT?

Deleted member 236589

D
I wonder if some of our freshman are getting fatigued.
There's no reason to really think that. They've played 28 games 4 months. On average, two games a week? They play that during the High School season and probably double that in AAU ball. These are 18-22 year old kids that are in the best physical shape of their lives. If that's ever an excuse that comes out of their locker room, I'd be deeply disappointed.

Bailey

Los Angeles
There's no reason to really think that. They've played 28 games 4 months. On average, two games a week? They play that during the High School season and probably double that in AAU ball. These are 18-22 year old kids that are in the best physical shape of their lives. If that's ever an excuse that comes out of their locker room, I'd be deeply disappointed.

Big Ten games are nothing like High School, and *definitely* nothing like AAU.

Steelyunk

Tobacco Road
Bad finish here. That killer instinct isn't there with this team. NW missed a lot of wide open shots in the first. Made more in the second. Team has been flat all game. Win is a win but I don't like the energy of this team. Go Illini
I think it is more so than recent years. They’re just very young.

You're also not taking into account how hard practices are with Underwood.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
This has been such a weird year. We weren't going to win 2 B1G games, and now we're not supposed to be in a close game with a team that's already beaten us.
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.