Game Thread: Illinois vs Northwestern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 236589

D
I very much doubt BU isn’t doing everything he can to impress upon this team the urgency just given his general demeanor.

Agree that we seem to come out flat.
I agree with you 100%. That's why I said it was on the players at this point....after almost 30 games. I think we all agree with the assertion that the starts of the second halves have been a problem. The question is....why?

seems like he seldom gets more than a couple possessions when he's on the floor.
I'm not sure I see that much more out of Griffin as I do Tev. So I'm not sure exactly why one gets so much more tick than the other. I do think Tev could hustle a bit more and I suppose his defense isn't as good as Griffin's, but that isn't saying much.

Bailey

Los Angeles
I'm not sure I see that much more out of Griffin as I do Tev. I do think Tev could hustle a bit more and I suppose his defense isn't as good as Griffin's, but that isn't saying much.
We'll have to see the final box score, but it seems like Griffin has been on the floor twice as much as Tev.

We need to keep attacking the rim. Almost every time we drive Northwestern bodies us and gets a hand check foul.

Giorgi has been bad lately. I know it's not fair to him for me to be so critical. BUT after what he's shown he's capable of, these last few games have been so disappointing.
I wonder if some of our freshman are getting fatigued.

Steelyunk

Tobacco Road
I’d still put the ball in Ayo’s hands from here on. Or Feliz.

Deleted member 236589

D
We're going to win but I'm not very happy with this win.
At 10-18, I'll take any win...regardless of how it looks. Seriously. Lol

If we're ever 22-6, then I'll get a little pickier in regards to style points.

W hen you shoot yourself in the foot so many times bad things happen

Bad finish here. That killer instinct isn't there with this team. NW missed a lot of wide open shots in the first. Made more in the second. Team has been flat all game. Win is a win but I don't like the energy of this team. Go Illini

Status
Not open for further replies.