Game Thread: Illinois vs Northwestern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any talk of why Tevian and Griffith aren’t seeing the floor? I don’t care if it’s random conjecture...I just don’t understand a world that Tyler Underwood sees this much time.
My theory is after we lost the Wisconsin game, we went into rope a dope mode. We're going to try to Milton Berle this game so we're fresh and there's not a ton of tape available and Iowa underestimates us.

I'm also working on a second theory that involves, UW building a tape to go along with bribe money to get his son a scholarship and admittance to Harvard... but it's only half baked.

I was going to say, "thank God Tyler's 3 didn't go in," but it would have taken more than a miracle for that brick to drop

201154JC

Rockford, IL
Really pissed that Jones saw the court for what a minute. And why no Samba again.
Makes no sense. Players gotta play.

Would have liked to see us go in with a big halftime lead. Need to rest the key players if we wanna keep up with Iowa tomorrow.

I've already said it, but I can't stress it enough, Brad has to be pressed by the media on his son who wasn't recruited to play at this level and yet plays over multiple high level D1 players.
It seems like that is his way of telling the team, run the dang system. He's never in long, just enough to prove a point, the team knows.

If Giorgi keeps hitting shots and Ayo gets going, we're going win. We're rebounding decently and our help defense has been pretty good. NW stinks so it's sad we haven't pulled away.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Ayo's passing and decision making has been really, really freshman like the last few games. Not good Bob.

Deleted member 16068

D
Garbage.......this defensive concept sucks

Deleted member 16068

D
We leave more wide open shooters then any team I have ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.