Game Thread: Illinois vs Northwestern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t get me wrong, I like Ayo, but all the one and done talk was way off base. He has a long way to go to be an NBAer.
Yep, that is what I have been saying. Anyone who says he is even a potential late first round pick this year is watching him through orange-colored glasses.

DReq

Always Illini
Central Illinois
I love Aaron Jordan. It be just doesn’t hit shorts he should hit. I don’t know what it is but he doesn’t.

Last edited:
I mean it is 4 on 5 with damonte out there. You literally can't rotate the ball to him. Then all the motion stops and is standing in the way of the play. Just put someone else in. We literally are playing a zone his GREAT d is a non factor.

Yep, that is what I have been saying. Anyone who says he is even a potential late first round pick this year is watching him through orange-colored glasses.

Objectively, watching other teams play this year I’ve seen many guards I’d take over him, several were frosh.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
God I wish Malcolm Hill was around with this bunch.

Giorgi....the star basketball player no one wanted!! That was an incredible play by a guy his size.

IlliniFan85

Colorado Springs, CO
Over/under 30 more commercials after zip recruiter commercial before end of game.

Giorgi playing like a guy who is mad he didn’t make the all frosh team. And he should of.

Giorgi = The One Man Fast Break!

Status
Not open for further replies.