Game Thread: Illinois vs Northwestern

Status
Not open for further replies.

3DegreeIllini

Chicago,IL
Remember when running backs were the one group we didn’t have to worry about. “The depth(!),” we said.

Why rub the ball on 3rd and 12? We’ve got to have some sort of quick short pass to get 5-7 yards and make that field goal easier. We ran the ball for positives yards once on that drive.

I’ll take Williams now....please. I’ll also take a pass play on third and 12.....no guts at all.

Illinifan533

Normal, Illinois
Illini just getting out-coached today because the staff put on their stupid hats today.

Are u serious 3 and 11 and there playing for a freaking field goal try. Throw the ball! Are either line playing , todsay

Hoppy2105

Little Rock, Arkansas
This is my first time in the thread. It looks like the Robinson would keep the read option ball a few times we would have some positive yards. Has anyone else said this yet?

They are keying on Corbin/Brown every time.

LJ22

Chicago, IL
"Gaping hole."

Truer words, and all.

This is my first time in the thread. It looks like the Robinson would keep the read option ball a few times we would have some positive yards. Has anyone else said this yet?

They are keying on Corbin/Brown every time.
Except brown isn't getting any carries

Deleted member 652352

D
Is this Marty kid really stronger than every single defensive player that we have?

Or, does he just want it more.

Steelyunk

Tobacco Road
Making that Morty dude look like Jim Brown... oh look - a TD pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.