Game Thread: Illinois vs Northwestern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 652352

D
We're going to lose our bowl game in similar fashion, and then come back and win 3 games next year, arent we?

Deleted member 651864

D
I'm not saying he should be fired, but is Lovie safe? At most universities this would be his last game. Forget what else happened this season....today was 100% UNACCEPTABLE. Uninspired coaching, and uninspired players.

I had been looking forward to this game all week. Then the game started.... :tsk:

10 points.

At home.

On senior day.

Against a rival.
Don’t forget 11 yards rushing. If not for that last series by IW where he had 12 yards rushing, we’d be at negative yards. I’m not sure what is worse than pathetic, but I think we found it.

Deleted member 652352

D
I'm not saying he should be fired, but is Lovie safe? At most universities this would be his last game. Forget what else happened this season....today was 100% UNACCEPTABLE. Uninspired coaching, and uninspired players.

15–32 overall, 8–27 in conference.

This year was last year, along with two miracle comebacks mixed in. Which, moved us from 4 wins to 6.

Absolutely pathetic, putrid, atrocious, disgusting, terrible, awful, and whatever other synonyms there are of bad performance today. The importance of the bowl game is none at this point for us fans. Onto Basketball season, maybe we’ll beat Miami?

LJ22

Chicago, IL
I mean, why not an additional TD?

I'm hanging onto the fact that we can send Fitz a postcard from our bowl game while he basks in his ONE Big Ten win of the season. I'd still rather be Illinois than Northwestern.

To be fair, the weather is absolutely awful... and if I weren't in the 700's, I'd be reconsidering due to the weather also.
Weather is a weak excuse...fact is if it was a sunny day I would question if we would have packed the stadium and represented

They knew it was NW week and come out and look like this. Unbelievable, unacceptable, and completely embarrassing!

What’s the weirdest thing is that we’ve been in enough games this season to actually finish 10-2. That’s a positive. Yet we finish 6-6. That’s a negative.

Is this progress?

Status
Not open for further replies.