Game Thread: Illinois vs Ohio State

Status
Not open for further replies.

foby

Bonnaroo Land
Time for the first big win of the season.

reefer madness.jpg

Heard that back when the suspension first came down. I’m thinking past players usually miss three games for that. Hopefully he’s back soon, because he and Kane need their minutes increased substantially. This season is dead in the water so play those guys and get them experience going forward. Especially Kane who seems homesick based on his twitter posts.

Heard that back when the suspension first came down. I’m thinking past players usually miss three games for that. Hopefully he’s back soon, because he and Kane need their minutes increased substantially. This season is dead in the water so play those guys and get them experience going forward. Especially Kane who seems homesick based on his twitter posts.

If he has been suspended for smoking weed then I give up on all things Illini. All other big time programs do not care about this... Why do we? This is flat out stupid.

I mean weed... really?!!?! Get with the times

Deleted member 645583

D
Good analysis of Illini by BTN guys, I thought. I hope something clicks with this young team and soon. Go Illini!

Deleted member 645583

D
If he has been suspended for smoking weed then I give up on all things Illini. All other big time programs do not care about this... Why do we? This is flat out stupid.

"Herbal jazz cigarettes" - Paul McCartney

Well I guess it could open up new mascot possibilities.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Lol @ Giorgi bringing it up the court. Good pass Kip.

Kipper outlets a rebound to Giorgi, who immediately carries the ball...

Status
Not open for further replies.