Game Thread: Illinois vs Penn State

Status
Not open for further replies.

GortTheRobot

North Bethesda, Maryland
You won’t be watching much. Not sure if they can win another game. They may need to find one of those safe houses on campus.

Too true. The sad thing is...I will watch the next one...and the next. I've been following Illini BBall since the early 70's...I am an addict. This is just a really bad trip.

uinuke81

Chief Forever
Birmingham, AL
Has this team regressed with Underwood?

It isn’t an effort thing. They seem to put in the effort. They have NO basketball IQ, NONE! Even Underwood has given up on them, you can tell my his body language.

Too true. The sad thing is...I will watch the next one...and the next. I've been following Illini BBall since the early 70's...I am an addict. This is just a really bad trip.

This is as bad as Benedict Bartow's 8-18

I'm afraid for us in 2 years. Haven't landed the young bigs will need to rely on grad transfer. Few availiable and few impact. Ebo a good start as project big but will need to continue to add.

Antigua has to getting us the bigs.

chief78

Florida
psu guard grabs TF and he gives this look like, what I've been grabbing all game and now you call it (as LB makes layup off pass).

PostersLastStand

Wayne County, IL
One good thing (for Penn State), we are so offensively challenged it makes the opposition look great defensively. Pads the overall defensive stats for the Big Ten. Hey I'm trying to find a positive.

GortTheRobot

North Bethesda, Maryland
I love that, a lane violation from PSU takes away our rebound and chance for a bucket.

ILLINIWEK86

Dick Vitale walks into a bar..
Fisher
I'm afraid for us in 2 years. Haven't landed the young bigs will need to rely on grad transfer. Few availiable and few impact. Ebo a good start as project big but will need to continue to add.

Antigua has to getting us the bigs.

If Antigua doesn't jump ship I will be absolutely stunned. He hasn't given anything to this team.

DB11Headband

Chicago Burbs
That is just not true. We have a severe personel issue. You jist cant compete in the big ten with zero players able to play above the rim.

My post was about not seeing development, which is true. And yes-we have a severe personnel issue. I agree. But we have seen no development from any player other than Trent and to a lesser degree Ebo.

It's over....not the season, that's been cooked for a while. jUst talking about this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.