Game Thread: Illinois vs Penn State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 746317

D
I'm really liking that they have Kendall Gill on color commentary now โ€ฆ only thing making this interval of the game bearable ...

If we could just get a shot off every trip down the floor, we might have a chance...

Bailey

Los Angeles
Giorgi's been walking a lot lately. Footwork and midrange should be his focus this off season. He already has the hands.

HoopCity

Huntsville, AL
So now Jordan is 3-3 from 3. He gets his first attempt at a 3 four minutes into the second half. I don't get it?

Bailey

Los Angeles
Giorgi's been walking a lot lately. Footwork and midrange should be his focus this off season. He already has the hands.
as he bobbles a pass for an easy layup

skyIdub

Winged Warrior

Not true at all. Giorgi's footwork..on offense...is mesmerizing. His focus needs to be rebounding, blocking out, and defense.

Deleted member 746317

D
I like DW but today Feliz needs to be on the floor. He us driving, scoring and dishing the ball well.
Um, โ€ฆ the game is not able to hold my full attention right now. Entertaining myself a bit with Google pics โ€ฆ

If this is sometimes Feliz
1550946210012.png

Then here might be couple of graphics for Coach Underwood ...

Good Coach
1550946281699.png

Bad Coach
1550946316560.png

HoopCity

Huntsville, AL
Let's keep forcing it Frazier! Let Jordan shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.