Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 746317

D
1550947552187.png

Feliz

Deleted member 8896

D
Who is the free throw coach for the Illini? whoever it is needs to be moved to a different task.

DB11Headband

Chicago Burbs
Can anyone explain that call? I have never seen a team get called for a flagrant foul and receive two free throws as a result.

Bailey

Los Angeles
A couple makeup calls.

College refs make this level unwatchable sometimes.

Deleted member 651864

D
come on illinois!!! find the fire again!! are officials graded? that was an awful sequence with Feliz

I'm at a bar with no sound. What was the call on the foul flagrant foul combo? How do they call a foul on Felix and give a flagrant when the contact was caused by the flagrant?

I'm at a bar with no sound. What was the call on the foul flagrant foul combo? How do they call a foul on Felix and give a flagrant when the contact was caused by the flagrant?
What was the spread?

How does that make any sense? Wasn't the block was because the PS player threw his elbow into him?
Completely agree, but if you watch it, the ref under the basket calls a block on Feliz, a shooting foul, they go to the monitor and call the flagrant 1, and counted a basket that never went in

Love to see our run ended with a circus shot and a blown call. Just one of those days.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Now we're getting calls and we have to convert. Ayo maybe pass some.

Status
Not open for further replies.