Game Thread: Illinois vs Purdue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap! Waved off the 3.

Hope our guys get gassed up during the half time break. Purdue did not look the least bit winded in the first half. They seemed to want to play even faster than we could push them.

chief78

Florida
Team is playing hard....against a really good team that could not miss midway through the half. What do some of you expect?

Illiini

In the land of the Nittany Lion
That’s the field goal hitting the upright.

Illiini

Love seeing Chief on shirts in Krush. What’s the rest of the Assembly Hall look like.

Overall well played, Purdue is lights out from 3 tonight, love our energy so far. Not sure about some of the rotations/combo's so far, but hey I still have my armchair, so...

Tejon/DaMonte/Mark all area playing very well. Need more production from someone not named Black but an entertaining half so far. We can and will be a dangerous team for almost anyone if we continue to grow and play as we have for the most part the latter half of this season.

They will eventually miss some (hopefully) so we just have to stay close enough to capitalize when they do. (although I still think they beat us)

If they shoot that 47% from 3 like that stat showed, they will be a tough out for anyone in the NCAA, Carson is a load! Kid can play

Illiini

Love the sharing the scoring. We’re significantly outscoring them from the bench.

breadman

Herndon, VA
And again, another entertaining first half. Absolutely loved it. Glad to have Finke back on the floor.
And now for your continued viewing displeasure, the 2nd half adjustments...

pruman91

Paducah, Ky
very nice comeback from being down 40-28...10-3 to close out half...damn reviews have killed us all year, but loved the hustle by MS to get the shot up.

As usual, the first 5-6 minutes of the second half will dictate whether we can hang in and surprise the purdont's...LB needs to hit his shots as he will be open with has not leaving the lane...

TJL and DW hitting 3's makes us a different team and DW should get Alstork's minutes in the second half...kipper needs to stay out of foul trouble and hit some 3's also...

I feel good about our chance's but I always do until the dreaded drought hits us....Maybe we can go a half without it kicking our azz..

giphy.gif

Man...Isaac Haas...I can't believe the nerve of this guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.