Game Thread: Illinois vs Purdue

Status
Not open for further replies.
TJL is playing awesome tonight!

We aren't getting much love from this crew.

How 'bout that old man YMCA move from Ebo? I like it!

giphy.gif

Man...Isaac Haas...I can't believe the nerve of this guy!

Ayo, wuddup Schlag!

Long time, good homey. Hope prison wasn't too rough for you. That girl definitely looked 18 based on her profile pic. You caught a rough break, fammo.

I love bill Raftery, he remembers illinois basketball and knows this program will be back.

Bad missed call, can't let that keep you from winning. Kipper missing assignments

Wonder if Trice likes what he see's? Someone said he was going to be at the game tonight.

pruman91

Paducah, Ky
Damonte needs to play b/c of his D....lost D and now down 8.....

Fouling a big man out on the three point line might be the dumbest thing I have ever seen

I hate losing as much as anyone, but even losing this team is more fun to watch than the games we won last year. Plus, I think that this is the last year for this kind of losing.

breadman

Herndon, VA
You what I have noticed, at least in the game, is that when PDont's go on a run, BU has them come back to at least score a 2 to slow their momentum and to sway that momentum back to us. It has happened all night. Good coaching. Keep scoring.

Illiini

In the land of the Nittany Lion
I don’t want just a moral victory. We’ve had enough of those. Get ahead and put it away.

pruman91

Paducah, Ky
I see a Hack-a-Haas defensive scheme coming up...:cool:

Deleted member 556108

D
Lerons work with Fletch showing on that one

Every single one of our defenders is guarding someone bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.