Game Thread: Illinois vs Purdue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a chance to go to the game today, would have been a full day investment. Instead I finished tons of yardwork and can turn the game off in a couple minutes, smart choice!

Illiniaaron

Geneseo, IL
If this defense doesn't improve soon, it's going to be very difficult to beat anyone left on the schedule.

If this defense doesn't improve soon, it's going to be very difficult to beat anyone left on the schedule.
While this is true, the offense is just as much to blame for leaving our defense out on the field so frequently.

Illiniaaron

Geneseo, IL
While this is true, the offense is just as much to blame for leaving our defense out on the field so frequently.
The offense isn't great, but they have scored a decent amount of points this season. The D is by far the worse of the two units.

The offense isn't great, but they have scored a decent amount of points this season. The D is by far the worse of the two units.
Strange for a Lovie Smith team, but you're right. Personnel matters a ton more in college.

Deleted member 649710

D
i didn’t think that our defense could regress from last year. I was wrong. Horrendous.

Can Beason and Juice2 take like Western Civ and become eligible at the half?

And a miss.

That's a crucial sequence there, and it started with Dorsey's stupid incompletion.

Status
Not open for further replies.