Game Thread: Illinois vs Purdue

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Iowa's couch came out or the second half he said "We have to fight, we really have to fight."
Seems like that is going to be the story in every Big 10 game, the team with the most fight is going to be in the best position to win.

Lotta nice stuff for the highlight reel in this one, but my favorite moment was Kofi passing out of the double team to Trent for the three in perfect rhythm.

That was definitely sweet. I liked AG battling for the offensive board and hitting the corner 3. Great effort tonight. Go Illini

His best attribute, by far, is finishing at the basket. I see a good college guard with a whole a lot of room for improvement. I'll be interested to see how the next 17 games go.

breadman

Herndon, VA
Kind of looking like the MD game this half. Need to hold on and extend the lead.

Tim Miles needs to understand there are 2 teams playing and they are not both Purdue.

Crap I hope we don't blow this lead and lose this game. Lets get this W!

DB11Headband

Chicago Burbs
When Damonte and Giorgi are on the floor with Kofi, we are playing 3 on 5 offensively. Giorgi pulled away from the basket is no threat to score and Damonte is, well, Damonte

Deleted member 29907

D
GB taking over the stupid fouls mantle from KN

201154JC

Rockford, IL
GB has to attack the lane if he won't shoot.
They're 12ft off him. TJ would unpack that D if he ever gets it going.

GB has to attack the lane if he won't shoot.
They're 12ft off him. TJ would unpack that D if he ever gets it going.
GB probably should be a backup to KC....no more, no less. 10-12 minutes per game. He's just not skilled enough to do what they are asking him to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.