Game Thread: Illinois vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sal Iacuzzo

Yonkers, NY
someone could get sucker punched and knocked out cold and the refs would still call offsetting technicals

CoalCity

St Paul, MN
What a crap.call on Frazier. That guy lowered his shoulder right into him.

CoalCity

St Paul, MN
BU needs to start handling Mark Smith differently. It definitely is not working. He may have already lost him.

He got hit in the eye and spent most of the half in the locker room there, Coach!

Last edited:

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Omg, somebody gif that kid putting on his glasses slow! Dan! gif that kid!

breadman

Herndon, VA
Doesn't look like Jordan focus is to get any kind of shot off tonight or any night anymore this season. Too bad. I want to see this guy shoot, but it must be authorotative, not wimpy-ish.

35-17

Rutgers player hurt bad really feel for this kid

JSpence

Evansville, IN
The orange and blue have attempted almost as many threes as they have total shots. I understand that everyone wants in on the party, but we can afford to take smarter looks.

Jordan fouled on a miss three pointer 2:32 left first half- Jordan to the line timeout

With the hand-checking they are allowing it seems hard to go to the basket

BU needs to start handling Mark Smith differently. It definitely is not working. He may have already lost him.

Agree. If we had a highlight or low light reel comparing possessions when he is running point to standing in the corner I think it would be remarkable to see the difference in his output. A completely different player. If we are going to stand him in the corner and never kick then it may as well be a walk on.

My solution is he spells TF at the point. Tell TF to go 120% and MS spells him 3-4 times at 3-4 mins.

breadman

Herndon, VA
I love it when Underwood starts talking to Barnhart and Deon during the game.

Of course! Those guys are his best friends! None other than the federalies have taught us to control the media, and you are in like flint!!

Sal Iacuzzo

Yonkers, NY
Just watch Alstork, he is not ready for the ball, he can't create his own shot even against poor defense, and he's not a good passer. He just looks like he's waiting to go back on defense.

i don't like trashing players on the team, but alstork isn't the one consistently missing uncontested threes.

Status
Not open for further replies.