Game Thread: Illinois vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

breadman

Herndon, VA
So 17:50 left in the second half and RU has zero timeouts left? What did I miss?

Ransom Stoddard

Ordained Dudeist Priest
Bloomington, IL
Didn't The Rev have a D League cup of coffee? I agree, Leron could easily get there.

Rev had a sip of coffee with the Jazz, but yeah, I think a season in NBDL. Lots of summer league and tryouts, but mostly Europe ball.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Rev had a sip of coffee with the Jazz, but yeah, I think a season in NBDL. Lots of summer league and tryouts, but mostly Europe ball.

Sorry I should have clarified NBA and D league, but their games seem similar.

JSpence

Evansville, IN
Rutgers is having one heck of a bad game for already putting a 7 in the steals column.

Bailey

Los Angeles
Rev could defend wings. If Leron has ever shown that it must have been when I decided to blink.

For what it's worth, I think Rev was way ahead of his time. I think he sticks in today's league. He's was like a Draymond lite.

archgrad2006

Indianapolis
It must be frustrating for Smith to go from the top of the high school game to being a complete disappointment this year. He’ll improve, but damn, he is not what we expected him to be. Thankfully...Frazier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Ha! Kipper about to get some Leron! Oops!

Bailey

Los Angeles
Get Mark Smith in there at the under 12 and let him work some stuff out.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Rev could defend wings. If Leron has ever shown that it must have been when I decided to blink.

For what it's worth, I think Rev was way ahead of his time. I think he sticks in today's league. He's was like a Draymond lite.

If he improves there, and improves his three point shot, his ability to shoot over bigger players could play well for him.

JSpence

Evansville, IN
66-29

Okay... Deron should attend more games.

These announcers have obviously paid no attention to our team this year. They keep referring to us starting a small lineup tonight. Kipper at the 3 is us going big

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Atta boy Mark Smith!

...and then stupid foul....smh

Bailey

Los Angeles
If he improves there, and improves his three point shot, his ability to shoot over bigger players could play well for him.

Would love to see that happen.

I know he's got a lot of work to do, but I think Kipper has an NBA ceiling.

Ransom Stoddard

Ordained Dudeist Priest
Bloomington, IL
And then he makes a dumb foul at the other end of the floor. This kid needs a great sophomore jump.

Deleted member 556108

D
That's the athleticism we need to see from AJ! Stuffing it with authority

BananaShampoo

Captain 'Paign
Phoenix, AZ
Damn this is fun. And I agree they need to give Mark all of the minutes he wants for the rest of the game.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Trakis

Chicago, IL
yeah just let mark have some fun right now.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Damn this is fun. And I agree they need to give Mark all of the minutes he wants for the rest of the game.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Yeah, just turn him loose and let him play. Take the bad to get to the good.

Status
Not open for further replies.