Game Thread: Illinois vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do you give Robinson a chance? I don’t think either of the victories the last two weeks have really been due to Peters doing anything amazing. Just pretty average.
He made some big throws against Wisconsin. Last week, he was just the key component in handing the ball off. Today.....same thing.

This game is quite humiliating atm, I imagine most of the Illini faithful know how embarrassing that first half was. I know how bad I'm feeling right now, I can't imagine what the folks sitting on those cold bleachers in 45 degree weather are feeling right now. Fans feeling apathetic is perfectly understandable.

It’s cold. It’s windy. We’re cold. We’re going to win this football game though.

Rod is not calling good plays. Everything is predictable and easily defended. Worse coaching of his tenure.

Big time, now let’s use this to get ourselves going on a real level.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
giphy.gif

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Brandon Peters running the No Options Option!

They make the correct call on that Bhebhe non-bobble and we go up 14-0 early and the trajectory of this game might have been different. We've been playing scared ever since. A dominating 21-0 run starting here and all will be forgiven.

Now we got some mojo workin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.