Game Thread: Illinois vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 182960

D
Need better decision making on offense. Giorgi has people open and needs to kick it out every once in a while

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Giorgi trying to do way too much early on. Trent is the catalyst for our offense now. Hope he's back quick.

We look nervous.. our handoffs on the weaves we bobble.. missing easy buckets, especially with georgi and kofi. Our guards need to come up in this game... I love Alan’s energy..

breadman

Herndon, VA
So are we playing down to them or are they playing down to us? Very interesting...

Deleted member 746167

D
I agree and have been saying this all year. Giorgi needs to learn to pass out of the post. Kofi could do better with that as well. We would have so many more quality 3 point looks if they would just do that. Hard to comprehend how it doesn’t happen...

Deleted member 746167

D
Playing hero ball again...What was Feliz thinking?

What are we doing on offense..... like calls timeout and figure this out.. it’s so frustrating to see us not score and miss layups.. AT HOME.

Neither team is awake yet.
I think both teams are playing incredibly hard, but they both seem nervous and way, way too fast. It should settle into what it's going to be soon once they calm down. Have to make the easy ones though .

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Again....Giorgi holding the ball and failing to see open passes then forced crap.

Giorgi has been terrible, quit holding the ball, two open looks on cuts and he just holds the ball

What are we doing on offense..... like calls timeout and figure this out.. it’s so frustrating to see us not score and miss layups.. AT HOME.
Missed layups are an issue no matter where they play. Home, neutral, away. That combined with missed free throws and we've left a LOT of points on the floor this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.