Game Thread: Illinois vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like giorgi is getting weak foul calls for him... I will take it though, he needs some help right now

Kipper has to have the worst basketball IQ of Illinois players in the past 20 years
Kipper is hard to diagnose...think you are right, caused maybe by lack of confidence..last foul product of the weave..he should not have done it...but he was worried they would they would steal the handoff because they knew it was coming

Deleted member 746167

D
Have to find a way to win this game but my confidence that they have figured out things on offense is shot. Why can’t we combat the double team hedges out at the top? We never run any back cuts. There has to be ball reversal and back cuts to make them pay but we just dribble around it and it gets them nowhere..

Deleted member 10500

D
On the plus side the terrible shooting is letting guys pad their rebounding stats. Gotta cut Underwood some slack. His O is getting good shots. Guys just aren’t converting

BMoreIllini

Baltimore, MD
IMO that was more on Ayo. Ayo was too far for the hand off forcing kipper to step over to get the ball to him...hence moving on the screen. They need to be closer together.
100%. Ayo has to run that screen a lot tighter to Kipper.

Deleted member 17568

D
I don't understand everyone's infatuation with AG.

Status
Not open for further replies.