Game Thread: Illinois vs Western Illinois

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Admin
No official word on #illini suspensions or injuries. Don't expect to know until about 30 minutes before kickoff when starting lineups are announced.
twitter

IlliniFanAtEIU1953

Rantoul, IL
No official word on #illini suspensions or injuries. Don't expect to know until about 30 minutes before kickoff when starting lineups are announced.
twitter

Just heard on the local Champaign radio station, WDWS, that all of the suspended players are still suspended for today's game versus WIU.

All we gotta do is be a little better than Purdue today...

Dan

Admin
Delano Ware and Tony Adams are both on the field but not dressed which opens the door for walk-on Michael Marchese to possibly start at safety. Bennett Williams, Lou Dorsey, Carmoni Green and Nate Hobbs are not on the field. #Illini
https://twitter.com/isaac_trotter2

illini80

Forgottonia
While we may not need the suspended players to win today, it hurts us the rest of the season. Game reps are extremely limited and this was a chance to gain valuable experience. Hopefully it's making better men out of them.

Illiini

In the land of the Nittany Lion
While we may not need the suspended players to win today, it hurts us the rest of the season. Game reps are extremely limited and this was a chance to gain valuable experience. Hopefully it's making better men out of them.
I wonder how much Lovie is keeping them in suspense.

I think Lovie is making a huge mistake, they should b playing in the second half.

Illini_1979

Oregon
Was hoping to watch the game on BTN2GO but can't get signed in on the website. The game is not the primary game out here in Oregon but shouldn't I be able to see it on BTN2GO? When I try to sign in it asks for my Internet provider. Once I select my provider (Xfinity) it circles back to the asking me for my Internet provider. Not sure what is going on. :confused:

Just for clarity, I do subscribe to the Xfinity ports and Entertainment package which includes BTN.

Was hoping to watch the game on BTM2GO but can't get signed in on the website. The game is not the primary game out here in Oregon but shouldn't I be able to see it on BTN2GO? When I try to sign in it asks for my Internet provider. Once I select my provider (Xfinity) it circles back to the asking me for my Internet provider. Not sure what is going on. :confused:
Give them your cable provider I think. I got signed in that way

Anyone else in central Illinois not getting the game on the overflow channel? It's listed on my guide but I'm not getting anything on the overflow channels.

Disappointing that it looks like the suspended players are still suspended. Not knowing the infractions, I find it difficult to judge the decision...but really wished we were going to see a full squad today, especially on defense.

I thought BTN games would be available on YouTube.tv but instead it says tonight’s game is unavailable. Ideas?

Illini_1979

Oregon
Give them your cable provider I think. I got signed in that way
I did give them my Internet provider but then it just circles back to the page asking for my Internet provider log-in. When I click on that link, it goes back to asking for my Internet provider. It just goes around in a circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.