Game Thread: Illinois vs Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.

BananaShampoo

Captain 'Paign
Phoenix, AZ
You'd think BU would have drilled into these guys how not give up the backdoor cut after the last time. Guess not.

Gunner23

Panama City, Florida
You'd think BU would have drilled into these guys how not give up the backdoor cut after the last time. Guess not.

You are watching the difference between drilling it in and the players on the floor actually executing that message. Morris has been harping on that all game...

PJD86

Texas
Isn't a defender hitting the net and making the rim move a goal tend even if the ball doesn't hit the rim? Hell I can't remember anymore lol

Gunner23

Panama City, Florida
Isn't a defender hitting the net and making the rim move a goal tend even if the ball doesn't hit the rim? Hell I can't remember anymore lol

Was wondering the same thing. However, if this season has taught us one thing, there are no goaltending calls in our favor.

I thought so, but apparently not. I think if we did that it would be called.

Something is going on -big minutes for MS so far and no dumb fouls and not beat back door. Interesting.....

GortTheRobot

North Bethesda, Maryland
Just really bad shot choices, followed by really stupid fouls...bad recipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.