Game Thread: Illinois vs Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow frustrating!! The kids (18-22) are working their butts off. I wish Trent could shoot like last year. Ability is there, just we need at least 2 dead eye shooters. We got all the calls and couldn't win.

I'd rather Jordan take a 25 footer than drive the ball and get blocked or clank it.

ivwilsoniv

Aurora, IL
Can you believe I paid $500 + for 4 tickets to witness this performance!!! Can’t shoot can’t hit free throws. Georgi is the only one
What?! How could you ever justify $100+ to watch a this team play weeknight college basketball game in Champaign?

Probably 14 straight L’s, but on the plus side, if it stays at like 10-12 I think we still decrease their average margin of victory over those 14 L’s.....so you know.....there’s that
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wish there was a player on the floor who is as emotional as BU is, someone who gets pissed about losing and wills a win

Deleted member 9739

D
Please don't let Underwood think we can win this at the free-throw line. Just take the loss and go home like a lot of the fans are.

BU must be of the opinion that Jones, Kane and Griffin don’t help us. Really don’t understand his choice of personnel.

Throw out missed free throws, poor shooting, etc. This to me is the only thing that matters to me at this in the season. They have to play, if Underwood loses players at the season while watching Jordan, De La Rosa graduate, he only has himself to blame.

We do so many things right. Then can’t shoot in our own house. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.