Game Thread: Illinois vs Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKane

Tennessee
IL makes free throws = IL wins

Deleted member 9739

D
Another frustrating loss. These are so hard to watch.

Bad shooting team that is generally poor defensively with little size...defense was decent tonight...just can't win in this league

Deleted member 4723

D
Free throws looking and sounding like Bear's field goal attempts.

Deleted member 11241

D
This is by far, the most frustrating Illini team I have ever watched

Team is not a winning team. No more excuses, you have to win this game. Players have to step up. It's a pattern here. Just win I don't get it.

Your picking the wrong guy to make an example of

Why? Because he’s one of the better players he should be immune to criticism for a lapse in concentration and effort in a critical moment t?

Retro62

North Bethesda, Maryland
Moral victories absolutely suck...but we have fought. Just can’t shoot tonight...outside or free throws. Love Georgi...he just may become an Illinois icon by the time he’s done.

Deleted member 4960

D
Can you believe I paid $500 + for 4 tickets to witness this performance!!! Can’t shoot can’t hit free throws. Georgi is the only one

I like Jordan, I really do, but he should almost NEVER put the ball on the deck, he can’t get his shot off in this league

Deleted member 4960

D
Did the same thing to me two years ago against Wisconsin when I bought the tickets

Ken

chitown
Under sized team that cant shoot the three prolifically or make fts are in a tough spot in today's college game as those things are what help you make up talent gaps especially at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.