Game Thread: Illinois vs Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.

breadman

Herndon, VA
Hoping for the best today.
Really want the O&B to put on a great show for Homecoming!!
I L L!!

FYI here is the radio station if you are out and have an XM/Sirius radio:
SXM 195 (Streaming 957)

Deleted member 651864

D
This could be the ugliest loss in the history of our Homecoming games. Look away folks, look away.

Wisconsin 59
Illinois 3

breadman

Herndon, VA
And would you look at that!! BIG Ten Game Day is actually our game today!! How cool is that?
If you have the BTN channel, tune in.

I"ll be at the game today....BTN, Howards here too.....NOW is the time for the SIGNATURE win Lovie.......sure hope it's not a mirror of the O State game last night

breadman

Herndon, VA
I"ll be at the game today....BTN, Howards here too.....NOW is the time for the SIGNATURE win Lovie.......sure hope it's not a mirror of the O State game last night

Here is one for you: Josh makes a big splash today by naming Howard as the new head coach at halftime!!! Then, Howard directs the team to a come back victory from a 42 - 0 half time deficit to win 43 - 42!!! OH MY!!!

Here is one for you: Josh makes a big splash today by naming Howard as the new head coach at halftime!!! Then, Howard directs the team to a come back victory from a 42 - 0 half time deficit to win 43 - 42!!! OH MY!!!
OH YEA>..I like your style.....dont pinch me, I might wake up !!!

BZuppke

Plainfield
Ok. You heard it here first. Wisky runs all over us today but only between the 20 yard lines. All of their drives end in turnovers. Our defense scores 28 points for 28-0 win. I am at the game with two beautiful 20 somethings too.

then I woke up :(

This could be the ugliest loss in the history of our Homecoming games. Look away folks, look away.

Wisconsin 59
Illinois 3

Vegas only has them by 30 :p

That's only 4 touchdowns, a missed extra point, and a field goal. I'm still taking Wiscy though. They will run over us at least 4 times.

Every time I watch, I wonder why I bother. If the season attendance is the lowest since WWII, I would think JW will pull the plug on Lovie.

Just heard UW has allowed 29 total points in 6 games. WE have given up over 29 points in each of our last four games.

GO ILLINI!

Thanks to Tums for sponsoring the BTN Tailgate. Illinois football is hard to stomach. :hurl:

My hope is this is a trap game for Wisconsin and we only lose by 20.

Time to find out...

Also, as I’m standing here watching the pregame hype video every weekend, it just depresses me that the last good highlight we have is from 10 years ago...

I mean, we have good tackles and cool plays trickled in there, but the last meaningful play occurred 10 years ago.

Why do I keep buying season tickets? Especially if they keep removing home games.

Deleted member 29907

D
Was concerned about the BTN Tailgate being there - but I actually think it did us some good re: publicity. The SFC, Superbowl rings, and AYO! You don't have to show the crowds, but the extra stuff has to only help. Of course the W/L is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.