Hollandsworth Traded to Braves

Dismember
LA, LA, big city and dreams.
Hollandsworth gone. Check.

Next season I'd also be fine without us having Walker, Patterson, Nomar, Rusch, and all the other crap pitchers Hendry stuck us with. Did that guy learn his lesson this season? We need relief pitching! Guess we'll have to wait and find out.

Thank God it's football season!!!

Too bad Walker didn't get traded, he won't be here next year, might as well of gotten something for him.

Time for Cedeno and Murton to play everyday, let the kids play! Oh wait, Dusty's manager

Dismember
LA, LA, big city and dreams.
DMW5 said:
Too bad Walker didn't get traded, he won't be here next year, might as well of gotten something for him.

Time for Cedeno and Murton to play everyday, let the kids play! Oh wait, Dusty's manager
Good point about Baker. I forgot to mention that he should be gone next year as well. That ain't gonna happen, though. Hendry's going to give him at least one more chance to screw things up.

I just cannot deal with another year with Dusty. They will never win again with him as manager. Hopefully the Cubs can at least get a big FA, like Damon, Giles or Furcal. But I want to see Cedeno given a shot next year.