Home Cooking

Northbrook
Kind of stating what we already know. While interesting, this falls into the so what category for me. Not sure there is anything to do about it and coaches that spend time worrying about are wasting their time.

Just be consistent. That is all anyone asks. If it is a foul on the visitors, it's a call one the home team team.

Danville,IL
High School basketball is the worse. Most of the times the refs already know who's going to win before the game even starts.

High School basketball is the worse. Most of the times the refs already know who's going to win before the game even starts.

Not sure that is true here in Indiana. Know and go out post game to eat with a group that meets at central locations regularly. I asked one of them who was on a fast track to NCAA Ball a question. He said he came back to HS because he was being told who needed to win the game because "coach is in the last year of contract and needs the win" or similar statements from his veteran mentors. He came back to HS because "it was so much purer". I am not sure if your information is actually coming from the stripes or 3rd party info.