How to watch the Illini

I just searched Illini football on YTTV and both the Akron and CT games are now available to record to your library, where they will be kept for nine months as is customary.

Looks like BTN greed again... unable to watch archived football or volleyball games from the weekend . I have Dish, but often watch replays via Roku. Last year the Fox Sport's app/channel had all archived games that were originally aired on BTN . Now the only way to watch is to have BTN Plus. Hope they change this before basketball season.

MSU, OSU, NW, & IA games on FS1/2 are all available for re-watch for me on the Fox Sports app per usual, however no Illini game in sight. The Illini game, which is dutifully showing up in my YTTV library and marked as "watched" (I watched live, so?) does NOT playback. In fact, clicking on the game freezes the entire YTTV app. I haven't yet quite figured out how this unique approach by BTN enhances the B!G fan experience.

OFL Supplier, BU's Brylcreem
Virginia
MSU, OSU, NW, & IA games on FS1/2 are all available for re-watch for me on the Fox Sports app per usual, however no Illini game in sight. The Illini game, which is dutifully showing up in my YTTV library and marked as "watched" (I watched live, so?) does NOT playback. In fact, clicking on the game freezes the entire YTTV app. I haven't yet quite figured out how this unique approach by BTN enhances the B!G fan experience.
Strange, I watched the replay on YTTV today. It was in my library.

Side N0te: Nice thing about YTTV is you can pick your team(s) and team sport(s) and it will automatically record any game that shows up.

Strange, I watched the replay on YTTV today. It was in my library.

Side N0te: Nice thing about YTTV is you can pick your team(s) and team sport(s) and it will automatically record any game that shows up.
Akron shows in the library and the UConn, EMU, & Wisc games are "upcoming", but I have no playback for Akron. It is indeed strange.

Virginia
Akron shows in the library and the UConn, EMU, & Wisc games are "upcoming", but I have no playback for Akron. It is indeed strange.
Not to derail the thread by I've found YTTV's customer support outstanding. If you haven't you might give them a try.

Bonnaroo Land
Not to derail the thread by I've found YTTV's customer support outstanding. If you haven't you might give them a try.
I found the opposite, but I guess it depends on the issue or need.

Virginia
I found the opposite, but I guess it depends on the issue or need.
Sorry to hear that - I've called probably 1/2 dozen times about things - mostly minor - and they have been very good. I was actually talking to someone in the US who actually knew the system. Guess when compared to either Comcast or Verizon - ANY decent, knowledgable CSR is a breath of fresh air - so the bar was very low. The one thing I learned is that the BTN overflow channels don't show up in the guide when they are not airing - only when something was on. Who knew?

Illini optimist
Charleston
Sorry to hear that - I've called probably 1/2 dozen times about things - mostly minor - and they have been very good. I was actually talking to someone in the US who actually knew the system. Guess when compared to either Comcast or Verizon - ANY decent, knowledgable CSR is a breath of fresh air - so the bar was very low. The one thing I learned is that the BTN overflow channels don't show up in the guide when they are not airing - only when something was on. Who knew?
So, if the overflow channels never show up in the guide and only show up WHEN they are broadcasting, how can you find them?

Baja Ontario
So, if the overflow channels never show up in the guide and only show up WHEN they are broadcasting, how can you find them?
Not a direct answer, but I added Illinois football to my library so I can access the game at my discretion. The game shows on my home screen automatically and when I delay my personal start time allows for fast forwarding through, uh, slower parts.