Illini Basketball 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ebo was doing an Instagram live feed about 30 mins ago of him just relaxing in his room and playing xbox...viewers were asking him if the rumors were true and he said not to believe it.

So you viewed feed, did any others?

Last edited by a moderator:

Whitmans Sampler

Eastern Iowa
So you viewed feed, did any others?
If I remember correctly about 15 others were watching at the time I was, but the replay was available to watch throughout the night. It was a very unexciting feed of him just chilling and talking to friends who were also viewing. A few people just happened to submit questions about the rumors, Ebo disregarded them at first and then later said to not believe it if it didn’t come from his mouth. He was also doing a joint live feed with Monte for a bit, all in good spirits cracking jokes left and right. I wouldn’t be worried.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly about 15 others were watching at the time I was, but the replay was available to watch throughout the night. It was a very unexciting feed of him just chilling and talking to friends who were also viewing. A few people just happened to submit questions about the rumors, Ebo disregarded them at first and then later said to not believe it if it didn’t come from his mouth. He was also doing a joint live feed with Monte for a bit, all in good spirits cracking jokes left and right. I wouldn’t be worried.

Amazing technology any more, thanks. Guys just chatting on video. You would hope , that all is good. Stories get started with little or nothing. Maybe this puts it to rest

Whitmans Sampler

Eastern Iowa
I am thrilled Underwood got Ayo. I still cannot believe he landed Tevian Jones. If Samba Kane becomes a Pro, that will be 3 of the best players the Illini have had in the last 20 years.:illinois:
+1 Baffling how Tevian Jones didn’t have more high major offers.

Whitmans Sampler

Eastern Iowa
Wait a "joint live feed"?? :eek::eek:

Like this...?
giphy.gif
Joint as in “combined” :)

Light 'em up if you got 'em, open shots from downtown that is, like Kevin Durant. ;)

Folks, weed love it if you could just stay on topic while we try to hash this issue out. This is a big reason why this board has ganja to the dogs. At the very least, could we just spliff the difference? It really cannabis this difficult, right?

RedRocksIllini

Morrison, CO
Folks, weed love it if you could just stay on topic while we try to hash this issue out. This is a big reason why this board has ganja to the dogs. At the very least, could we just spliff the difference? It really cannabis this difficult, right?

Well done, sir, if I may be blunt.

LOL well done Snoop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peoria Illini

Peoria, IL
Just rewatched the Big Ten show on the 1989 Flyin' Illini that I had on the DVR. Talked back then of those guys all being pretty similar height and playing positionless basketball. Those guys were all athletes and as Bardo called themselves, "junkyard dogs". We get that mentality back, and these guys can start something special. I believe guys like Frazier, Ayo, Tevian and Alan can be those junkyard dogs!

BananaShampoo

Captain 'Paign
Phoenix, AZ
Ugh. An already thin frontcourt gets thinner. Samba and Giorgi, I hope you're ready!

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

I just don't understand . . .

Unless a family situation . . .

Too easy to give up and transfer in today's NCAA ( again, unless a family situation s the reason)

Probably time to hold campus-wide open auditions or borrow some football players? The movie Major League is coming to mind about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.