Illini Basketball 2019-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILL in IA

Iowa City
Is it too early to ask about the secret scrimmage? First, whether there will be one followed by, of course, when and what team? I happened to see an article that related that Marquette is playing Indiana in a secret scrimmage in October.
When they write articles about them, are they really secret?

sacraig

The desert
I just wish someone would tell me about the double secret scrimmages.

Tevo

Wilmette, IL
Who would win in an Illini scrimmage: the Americans or the Foreigners?

haasi

New York
Feliz Kofi Giorgi BBV

Ayo Trent Griffin Jones DaMonte Hamlin... I’m going with Team USA just because the international team is one guy short.

Who would win in an Illini scrimmage: the Americans or the Foreigners?

Let's give the 'Foreigners' as you say the two sit 1 play 2 guys and Tyler to even the numbers (and years of experience) out.

American's
1. Ayo Dosunmu
2. Trent Frazier
3. Alan Griffin
4. Kipper Nichols
5. Jermaine Hamlin
Bench: Tevian Jones & Da'Monte Williams

Foreigners
1. Andres Feliz
2. Austin Hutcherson
3. Benjamin Bosmans-Verdonk
4. Giorgi Bezhanishvili
5. Kofi Cockburn
Bench: Tyler Underwood & Jacob Grandison

Pretty clear our height and size is all international so the American's might struggle to do much within 15 feet of the basket on offense or defense.

Konnie

Western Suburbs
When do Single game tickets go on sale?
I looked at my calendar and the 2017 and 2018 I-Fund basketball tickets pre-sale was October 17th. I assume the basketball tickets sale to the general public began on October 18th.

I looked at my calendar and the 2017 and 2018 I-Fund basketball tickets pre-sale was October 17th. I assume the basketball tickets sale to the general public began on October 18th.

What do you have on the Braggin Right's sale date for I Fund?

Konnie

Western Suburbs
Since I have purchased Braggin' Rights tickets and charged them, I looked at my past charge card bills. My purchases were posted on my charge card on 10/25/2017 and 10/27/2018.

For the past several years we've had six players avg over 20 mins a game. Projected next year would be Ayo, Trent, Giorgi, Dre, Kofi, and Alan/Tevian. If BBV is at 15-20 mins we will be in good shape. Need that backup at the 4.

For the past several years we've had six players avg over 20 mins a game. Projected next year would be Ayo, Trent, Giorgi, Dre, Kofi, and Alan/Tevian. If BBV is at 15-20 mins we will be in good shape. Need that backup at the 4.

Ayo Trent Giorgi will all play over 20.

Feliz and DaMonte are the next most likely. Put Kofi here due to our “need” also.

Then it’s a toss up between Griffin Jones and Kipper as to who gets minutes. This is where we really need improvement

If BBV provides solid backup that’s icing on the cake.

Feliz and DaMonte are the next most likely. Put Kofi here due to our “need” also.

Then it’s a toss up between Griffin Jones and Kipper as to who gets minutes. This is where we really need improvement

I like how the Swing Forwards were placed in alphabetical order....oh wait by mostly likely to get those minutes right? ;)

Sounds to me like the staff believes BBV is more cake than icing.

Status
Not open for further replies.