Illini Basketball 2019-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do tickets at SFC generally sell fairly quick? Should I grab them when they first go on sale?

Do tickets at SFC generally sell fairly quick? Should I grab them when they first go on sale?
Only a few games have been selling out the past few years, I can't remember any that sold out more than a day or two in advance. Hopefully we'll be better this year and that will change, but I doubt there's much of a rush.

TCU Instagram posted highlights of their “secret scrimmage” with miss state.

Not Illini related but are there no rules anymore?

jmilt7

Waukegan
TCU Instagram posted highlights of their “secret scrimmage” with miss state.

Not Illini related but are there no rules anymore?
Related to this but it is a little Illini related, former Illini recruit, Drew Timme scored 13 points in Gonzaga's secret scrimmage victory over Michigan State. 103-87

Might be the wrong thread for this, but I just re-watched a day in the life of BU on youtube, and I'm just curious why Illinois was his personal dream job? Has he ever elaborated on that?

And a 4 way tie for sixth place with a 10-10 conference record. I'll take that, but hope for even a little bit better.
I would not be happy with a 4 way tie for 6th. It’s Tourny or bust for me. A bubble team the squeaks in is not “good” but merely tolerable.

The_Ladder.0.jpg

"I'm back!"

This makes it look like these guys would be really fun to play for.

Yeah, love the focus from OA. Hearing a guy give improvements live on the floor, when it's in the player's muscle memory, shows how they coach up players. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.