Illini Basketball 2019-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lwchicago

Winston Salem, North Carolina
I might be in the minority here, but I think a big key to this year is going to be whether we get anything out of Kipper. We need confident Kipper to take time at the 3/4 spots and allow us to be flexible with our front court minutes.

I feel to get where they can go it's going to take Kipper, Jones and Frank jr to all have consistent play. At least this year you have 3 or 4 bodies to throw at that position.

On another note, if teams dont get Kofi in foul trouble they probably will see a lot of Georgi at the 4 and he will more than likely dominate most other teams 4s.

I am hoping we have someone in South Carolina or traveling with the team who can give us information as to how we perform in the secret scrimmage this weekend. Does anyone know how SC is supposed to be this year?

I am hoping we have someone in South Carolina or traveling with the team who can give us information as to how we perform in the secret scrimmage this weekend. Does anyone know how SC is supposed to be this year?
Average at best, but look out for sophomore guard AJ Lawson.

Pre season #98 TRank

I live about 10 minutes from campus, but most people here don't really care about basketball so I haven't heard anybody talk about the scrimmage.

What is going on with Verdonk? Is he healthy and practicing with the team? Last week the Spfld sj-r talked about how excited the team was with BBV and did not mention Kofi at all.

Healthy and easing into full practices. Not taking any chances.

Grades, or something worse? Grades can be cured by studying and doing the coursework (I know, I've been there). In that case an indefinite suspension could be brief. Then again, I'd guess players are monitored pretty closely and this was not without warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.