Illini Basketball 2019-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think the Big Ten commissioner would think it should warrant stronger punishment than stepping on someone.

I would think the Big Ten commissioner would think it should warrant stronger punishment than stepping on someone.
I'm still confused on how a ball-punch only warranted one game, but whatevs..Davison played like poo last night, so karma did its part.

Hoppy2105

Little Rock, Arkansas

Proper punishment would be forcing him to get wasted drunk, then he has to play all 40 minutes of each game he would have missed due to suspension. No matter if he passes out, throws up, or sits down, he has to be on the court.

Then have someone hit him with a car?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’m just spitballin here, what’s everybody else got?

But in all seriousness, DUI HAS to be dealt with severely.

Losing last night sucked but we can still win or tie for the title. A lot of games left. WE are only a game out. I wish that AG would start playing 30 minutes a game and see how many points and extra offense possessions he can get us on the glass. He is a great offensive rebounder.

Losing last night sucked but we can still win or tie for the title. A lot of games left. WE are only a game out. I wish that AG would start playing 30 minutes a game and see how many points and extra offense possessions he can get us on the glass. He is a great offensive rebounder.
Does seem to have an amazing knack for being in the right place and then he hustles to take full advantage of his positioning

What is the best way to get tickets to next years Thanking giving tournament?
Anyone ever been to this tournament/
Emerald Coast Classic
Nov. TBA: Campus sites
Fri.–Sat., Nov. 27–28:
Went the last time we were there. Just buy the tickets online once they go on sale. Also, there were plenty of nice houses for rent nearby through Airbnb and vrbo. Very good venue and overall great event.

ILL in IA

Iowa City
Proper punishment would be forcing him to get wasted drunk, then he has to play all 40 minutes of each game he would have missed due to suspension. No matter if he passes out, throws up, or sits down, he has to be on the court.

Then have someone hit him with a car?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’m just spitballin here, what’s everybody else got?

But in all seriousness, DUI HAS to be dealt with severely.
This. My fiance at the time (now wife) was nearly killed by a drunk driver who already had 2 DUIs on his record. It is amazing to me how often this is brushed off as a mistake to learn from, no big deal. Needs to be looked at a lot more severely.

Sorry, not the place for a soapbox rant, but always feel its worth sharing if it helps get someone to think things through.

Is that Rutger's rule? He's the 4th leading scorer so he's back by the 4th game? If it was their 3rd leading scorer he'd be back by the 3rd game? If so, their leading scorer can get a DUI and never be suspended? ;)
If he played for Duke he would get a severe chastisement and start the next game.

5-2 or 6-1 to close the conference season? 4 of them on the road and we are 4-4 roadies now...5 games against NCAA bound teams more than likely. Only game that worries me with or without Ayo is the Penn State one.

Rest of the are very winnable and sets us up for a top 3-4 seed in B1G tourney.

5-2 or 6-1 to close the conference season? 4 of them on the road and we are 4-4 roadies now...5 games against NCAA bound teams more than likely. Only game that worries me with or without Ayo is the Penn State one.

Rest of the are very winnable and sets us up for a top 3-4 seed in B1G tourney.
From my earlier prediction, we have to finish with another 7 game win streak. Quite possible.

From my earlier prediction, we have to finish with another 7 game win streak. Quite possible.
Possible, I agree. But just based on your own eyeball test, do you think that's possible? At this point I'd be very happy with a top 6 finish, and 20 wins.

Possible, I agree. But just based on your own eyeball test, do you think that's possible? At this point I'd be very happy with a top 6 finish, and 20 wins.
Well, when we had our previous seven game win streak, I was accused of smoking! ;)

But, I think we’ve just gotten hungrier. No remaining games scareme. 7-0 is quite possible.

I’m certain we’ve punched our dance card (no, if we lose out, we aren’t going dancing, but that won’t happen).

I think Trent is going to stroke it. I think Alan will get shots. I think DMW is finally out of his funk. I think Giorgi will do a better job understanding his role, and, I think the team is pissed after losing Ayo for a game and getting the MSU game stolen from them. That foul on Ayo WAS the difference. Without that call, we win. MSU would have to foul us, and we were burying FTs at the end.

jmilt7

Waukegan
Status
Not open for further replies.