Illini Basketball 2020-2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
The plan is to be back to start workouts.

giphy.gif

WINT

Kewanee, IL
Why don't all of you great Illini fans leave Tyler alone this year? He probably really helps the younger players learn the system.
First AG now Kofi?

Why don't all of you great Illini fans leave Tyler alone this year? He probably really helps the younger players learn the system.

I think you are probably correct.....can anyone else see Tyler coaching in a few years as an assistant at a smaller school....BU is helping his son build knowledge and confidence as well as helping the Illini mens basketball program

Not that it really matters, but how can Tyler qualify for another year? You get 5 years to play 4 and he had a redshirt freshman year and a transfer sit out year coming to UI. He's only played in 3 seasons, but I don't get the reason why he qualifies for another.

Not that it really matters, but how can Tyler qualify for another year? You get 5 years to play 4 and he had a redshirt freshman year and a transfer sit out year coming to UI. He's only played in 3 seasons, but I don't get the reason why he qualifies for another.

He was a medical redshirt in 2015-16 @ SFA. NCAA extends the 5 year clock for that. Think Tracy Abrams.

Status
Not open for further replies.