Illini Basketball 2020-2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad's #1 tool for motivating players, sharing minutes with Tyler

Nope the #1 motivator
Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 8.20.27 AM.png

Whats the latest on Kofi? Still in NY? When / do we expect him back? Team takes a b1g hit without him next year

Nobody can quite run the weave like Tyler. It's good to have him back.(y)

Whats the latest on Kofi? Still in NY? When / do we expect him back? Team takes a b1g hit without him next year

He's in NY right now. I have heard don't worry that he will be back on campus soon and have also heard he will be staying on the draft even though he hasn't gotten great feedback. So who really knows but my guess is that he will realize coming back for another year would be the smart choice.

wettsten

Chicago
i've been off and on the forum lately so i may have missed it...is kofi back yet?

Not that it really matters, but how can Tyler qualify for another year? You get 5 years to play 4 and he had a redshirt freshman year and a transfer sit out year coming to UI. He's only played in 3 seasons, but I don't get the reason why he qualifies for another.
Jess Settles track.

Jess Settles track.

Settles and Tracy Abrams did 6 years all at the same school. Others, Dylan Ennis, Alex Murphy and Tyler Underwood have or will have done it at multple schools. Couldn't find any 7 year guys.

JJB

Chicago, IL
Settles and Tracy Abrams did 6 years all at the same school. Others, Dylan Ennis, Alex Murphy and Tyler Underwood have or will have done it at multple schools. Couldn't find any 7 year guys.

Jalan West from Northwestern State competed in his 7th year of NCAA eligibility, all at the same school. Ended up leaving over Christmas break the final year.

https://collegebasketball.nbcsports...n-wests-career-is-over-at-northwestern-state/
https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nca...ar-medical-redshirt/15pukt1b81wh5zdlyg1ln55ky

WINT

Kewanee, IL
GB is a serviceable 5. We won’t win the big ten but we’ll be alright. But when he has those nights when he picks up two quick calls it’s going to be a long one. Monte will lead the team in boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.