Illini Basketball 2020-2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
One word answer that begins with BxxxxsxT and ends in t. The only position with an advantage for MSU is Hauser at PF. I’ll take Ayo over Henry, Kofi over whoever, Trent over Rocket, and DaMonte/Grandison over Brown. BU will prove again that he can coach.
I can't be the only one who didn't laugh out loud while reading this article.

247 reporting that Pac 12 might be reconsidering the late start to b-ball season. Hopefully that would save game against AZ if comes to pass.

illini80

Forgottonia
247 reporting that Pac 12 might be reconsidering the late start to b-ball season. Hopefully that would save game against AZ if comes to pass.
Trying to make any decisions in late august about the basketball season seems futile unless they have some magic crystal ball we don’t know about.

One word answer that begins with BxxxxsxT and ends in t. The only position with an advantage for MSU is Hauser at PF. I’ll take Ayo over Henry, Kofi over whoever, Trent over Rocket, and DaMonte/Grandison over Brown. BU will prove again that he can coach.

Marcus Bingham’s length gave Kofi BIG problems last year for one of his worst games. No Xavier Tillman helps but I wouldn’t be so quick to just show Kofi in here! Prove it to me on the court first!! 💯

Marcus Bingham’s length gave Kofi BIG problems last year for one of his worst games. No Xavier Tillman helps but I wouldn’t be so quick to just show Kofi in here! Prove it to me on the court first!! 💯
Hmm. Bingham 0/3 with 2 rebounds and 2 fouls against Illinois. I’ll stick with my assessment.

Based on last years game the question Is more Trent (1/8) vs Rocket (9/14) but believe Cassius moving on changes the defensive assignments.

Just got on DraftKings to look at basketball futures. Illinois has the 10th best odds to win the National Championship at 15 to 1.
I got my bets in at 75 to 1 and wasn’t satisfied and got in again at 50 to 1. Just sitting back now and waiting to collect in March

Then you obviously didn’t watch the game... Ga! 🙄

🤷🏼‍♂️

Why don’t you pull Kofi’s stats so you can have a more broader, more informed view??
Kofi 3/5 fg, 5/6 ft, 8 rebounds 11 pts and 2 fouls. Guess Bingham’s 0/3 was more impressive than I thought.

I got my bets in at 75 to 1 and wasn’t satisfied and got in again at 50 to 1. Just sitting back now and waiting to collect in March
If it were me I’d be looking to sell my positions now and just cash in smaller on the sure thing

billybaroo

Pebble Beach, CA
Kofi 3/5 fg, 5/6 ft, 8 rebounds 11 pts and 2 fouls. Guess Bingham’s 0/3 was more impressive than I thought.
Not to pile on (you've already eaten your crow--well done, by the way), but Bingham was even more of a factor in the previous meeting. 0/2 fg, 12 reb. 5 blks for Bingham vs. 2/10 fg 1/2 ft, 9 reb, and 3 fouls for Kofi. Kofi only played 21 minutes in that one vs. 29 in the 2nd matchup.

To be fair, and to your original point, no one in their right mind is going to take Bingham over Kofi. Sure, Bingham slowed him down in the second game, but Kofi was only a couple points off his season scoring average that night.

Not to pile on (you've already eaten your crow--well done, by the way), but Bingham was even more of a factor in the previous meeting. 0/2 fg, 12 reb. 5 blks for Bingham vs. 2/10 fg 1/2 ft, 9 reb, and 3 fouls for Kofi. Kofi only played 21 minutes in that one vs. 29 in the 2nd matchup.

This was definitely the game I was referring to..

Status
Not open for further replies.