Illini Basketball Bobbleheads

Rarely able to get to b-ball games nowadays ... but I would love to get a set of those bobbleheads! The 1989 Flying Illini are my favorite Illini b-ball team of all time .

Sal Iacuzzo

Yonkers, NY
I imagine they will sell these on FightingIllini.com as they did for the bobbleheads of the 2005 team.

Speaking of the 2005 bobble heads, is anyone interested in selling the Dee Brown one? I have the other 4 so would love the full set. Would pay a nice premium as I have not seen them on the Illini website in awhile.

Deleted member 4333

D
Speaking of the 2005 bobble heads, is anyone interested in selling the Dee Brown one? I have the other 4 so would love the full set. Would pay a nice premium as I have not seen them on the Illini website in awhile.

$39.95 on ebay.

NBB1979

UIUCFAN1
Springfield, IL
will sell these on FightingIllini.com as they did for the bobbleheads of the 2005 team.

Does anyone know where to purchase the 2005 team bobbleheads - I was able to swipe a Dee bobblehead - and I have a Henson Bobble - but I'd LOVE to obtain the others - I found Powell on Ebay (for $60 - no thanks) - but cant find the others.

I'm going to purchase season tickets just for the opportunity to buy these 89 bobbles - but that option isn't yet coming up when I add new season tickets to my cart. EDIT - it's fixed now and you can add a set for $40 - then you can add individual bobbles at $10 each.

Last edited:

NBB1979

UIUCFAN1
Springfield, IL
I literally just ordered mine and hadn't seen this - i apologize as I would have ordered another set of extras. I just purchased the "roaming ticket" so it was $270 to get 2 season ticket - plus i paid $140 for 3 sets of BH. (i'm gifting 2 at Christmas)

Konnie

Western Suburbs
I literally just ordered mine and hadn't seen this - i apologize as I would have ordered another set of extras. I just purchased the "roaming ticket" so it was $270 to get 2 season ticket - plus i paid $140 for 3 sets of BH. (i'm gifting 2 at Christmas)
I do not think that you will be able to pick up each individual bobble head until certain games in January and February 2019

NBB1979

UIUCFAN1
Springfield, IL
I do not think that you will be able to pick up each individual bobble head until certain games in January and February 2019

I'm assuming mine will be mailed to me - I ordered the 1 set for 39.95 and then 2 of each individual bobble head at $10 each ($100)

I'm assuming mine will be mailed to me - I ordered the 1 set for 39.95 and then 2 of each individual bobble head at $10 each ($100)
"The entire five-player set is available for $39. Those who purchase will receive vouchers for each bobblehead, delivered via email approximately 48 hours prior to each game. The bobbleheads will be available for pick-up at State Farm Center on each respective player's game. For example, season ticket holders who purchase bobbleheads will show their voucher at the Michigan game on Jan. 10 to pick-up a Kendall Gill bobblehead.
There is a limited supply of bobbleheads available. If quantity remains, bobbleheads will be available for purchase in conjunction with single-game ticket sales beginning Oct. 17 for $10 each in addition to the price of the single game ticket."

NBB1979

UIUCFAN1
Springfield, IL
"There is a limited supply of bobbleheads available. If quantity remains, bobbleheads will be available for purchase in conjunction with single-game ticket sales beginning Oct. 17 for $10 each in addition to the price of the single game ticket."

This is likely for people that are NOT purchasing season tickets - I've already purchased the tickets AND the bobbleheads. Already paid for it - I'm sure that secures me the vouchers to obtain the bobbleheads that I have paid for.

Konnie

Western Suburbs
The bobblehead promotion is to encourage attendance at each game that a bobblehead is available for pick-up.

This is likely for people that are NOT purchasing season tickets - I've already purchased the tickets AND the bobbleheads. Already paid for it - I'm sure that secures me the vouchers to obtain the bobbleheads that I have paid for.

I was referring to your comment about them mailing it to you. I haven't read anywhere that they will be shipping these out.

Konnie

Western Suburbs
This was on the bottom of my bobble head receipt that I was emailed after I purchased the bobble head package --

Delivery Method: Mail Claim Voucher
Your Bobblehead claim voucher(s) will be mailed to your shipping
address beginning in mid-December. As a reminder, all Bobbleheads
must be claimed at the Marketing Table inside the State Farm Center
West Lobby gate, or on the upper concourse on the North and South ends
of State Farm Center on the designated game days.
Bobbleheads
will not be shipped.

I made the mistake of ordering the 5-pack, not realizing that they each have to be picked up on separate dates.

Does anyone want to tag team this with me? There is almost no chance I can make it to all 5 games, but I could do 2 or 3 and would be willing to pick up and ship the bobbleheads to someone if you can do the same for me for the other games.

Send me a PM if you would like to coordinate.

Konnie

Western Suburbs
Has anyone received their Bobblehead claim voucher(s). I ordered the 5-pack and have not received my claim vouchers.

NBB1979

UIUCFAN1
Springfield, IL
i have not received mine for the 5 pack or the individuals that i ordered

NBB1979

UIUCFAN1
Springfield, IL
I got my vouchers for the INDIVIDUAL Bobbleheads today but not for my SET