Illini basketball ticket sales & deals

If we can't draw a great crowd to three very winnable games for a very low price, we'll never pack the hall again...

Thanks Dan! I couldn't make the Penn State or Nebraska games due to scheduling conflicts, but I'll be sure to get to Purdue if I only have to pay $15.

There are fantastic A-section tickets available on the U of I ticket office website for tonight's game.

Well, they're trying to sell tickets for a Penn State basketball game, and they can use the Photo of the Year :thumb: No problem there

Someone in DIA should be in trouble for this. Who int their right mind would choose this picture for the Valentines day promo?!!! Why would you think that's a good idea. Wow!

Clearly somebody tipped these websites off; it's not like the editor of Deadspin gets e-mails from the U of I ticket office. Oh well. It is what it is...that picture is adorable.

Who int their right mind would choose this picture for the Valentines day promo?!!! Why would you think that's a good idea?
Um, because it's an adorable picture of John Groce and his son, whom he loves, and today is about celebrating love? It's a good idea because it's a great photo; child abuse is the farthest thing from my mind when I see this ad. It's ridiculous that multiple media outlets have blown up about this.

Um, because it's an adorable picture of John Groce and his son, whom he loves, and today is about celebrating love? It's a good idea because it's a great photo; child abuse is the farthest thing from my mind when I see this ad. It's ridiculous that multiple media outlets have blown up about this.
If it were a random kid, the media would have a point, but come on, it's his son. A lot of fathers and sons go to basketball games together, hence the "no matter who's your valentine" quote.

I see a non issue here.

It's pretty innocent, I mean it's a great pic of father and son enjoying a pretty rare moment on the court.

The PSU reference is unfortunate but you really have to have a pretty dirty mind to go there with this whole connection (or have nothing better to do).

It is unfortunate that people will tak it the wrong way and it's also unfortunate we live in a real world of sick people and events that make people react the way they do one some things. It is what it is.