Sat.___Oct. 10______at Nebraska
Sat.___Oct. 17______Purdue (Homecoming)
Sat.___Oct. 24______Minnesota
Sat.___Oct. 31______at Wisconsin
Sat.___Nov. 7_______Iowa
Sat.___Nov. 14______at Indiana
Sat.___Nov. 21______Ohio State
Sat.___Nov. 28______at Northwestern

Start 4 and 1...assume loss at Nebraska. Beat Purdue and Northwestern. Maybe win 1 of three vs Iowa, Indiana, and Minnesota. So 6 or 7 wins. Not an easy schedule after first 4. No mortal locks after that.

Start 4 and 1...assume loss at Nebraska. Beat Purdue and Northwestern. Maybe win 1 of three vs Iowa, Indiana, and Minnesota. So 6 or 7 wins. Not an easy schedule after first 4. No mortal locks after that.

this is roughly how I look at it as well. We can potentially make some plays and beat Nebraska along with the other two of the three you mention. But we could just as easily lose all of nw, Purdue, and the three you mention. A lot will depend on health and luck/making plays.

I'm thinking 9-3

Deleted member 654622

D
it’s really kinda ridiculous how easy he made that look. I wonder what his true max is
He retweeted it and said he is getting 700lb next week.
I would bet they keep their maxes along the lines of that fluidity of the lift. Anything more strenuous is really increasing the risk of an injury

At least he left his mark, lol. High turnover is part of the deal, but 1 year? Ridiculous.

Highly doubt he got a raise. It's at a smaller school. Maybe it's he wants to be closer to home or not travel as much.

Hoppy2105

Little Rock, Arkansas
We felt like we had a really good class going for 20. Did he become a detriment to that? Or was it simply a bad fit and he left?

We felt like we had a really good class going for 20. Did he become a detriment to that? Or was it simply a bad fit and he left?
I wonder if someone found this job for him. In the way that you make your problem someone else's problem.

Hoppy2105

Little Rock, Arkansas
I wonder if someone found this job for him. In the way that you make your problem someone else's problem.

Yeah, like they want to fire him, but like him as a person, so they secure the job elsewhere and let him “leave.”

Or it could be much simpler. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.