Illini Football 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel Goodson

respect my decision™
Some VERY positive news coming out of spring workouts regarding some players jumps. Might be a few surprises to the depth that i created and will re-release tonight. Love hearing about some young guys buying in and making jumps.

We're waiting, lol...

JFGsCoffeeMug

BU:1 Trash cans:0
Chicago
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Deleted member 29907

D
I'm just as bored as the rest of you and my work is shut down for 2 weeks so i created this. If you have any differences please let me know and i can change it! I think it would be fun to see how accurate we are when the season starts.

QBRBWRWRWRTELTLGCRGRTLS
StarterPetersBrownSmallingImatorbhebheSidneyFordLoweGreenKramerBrownPalczewskiTabel
2ndWilliamsEpsteinWashingtonCampbellNavarroBarkerCerneySlaughterTylerKirtsPearlHall
3rdRobinsonBonnerSandyCarterCumbyMooreGriffinIngoldEngelSparksPlohrReagin
4thTaylorNorwoodHolmesThomasFrenchieReimanPihlstromCronin
5thSpannSimsLindenman
6thBeethamLoveHickey
7thFedanzoBickle
8thLilligMetclaf
9thBobak
WDENTDTSDESLBMLBWLBCBCBSSFSKP
StarterGayAveryWoodsCarneyEiflerHansenCooperAdamsHobbsBrownD SmithMcCourtHayes
2ndBellPateShiptonRandolphTolsonBarnesDegrootBeasonWitherspoonWareMartinGriffinMcCourt
3rdColemanOkpalaNewtonMondesirKnightCoghlanGardnerWalkerNicholsonMarcheseJoeseph
4thDavisMcCoyRigginsHolmesDi LorioMeadMcEachernWyattLeitzseyK SmithThompson
5thBarnesRoundtreeSchultzBobak
Seniors
27​
StartersSeniorsJuniorsSophmoresFreshman
Juniors
22​
Offense
7​
1​
3​
0​
Sophmores
19​
Defense
6​
4​
0​
1​
Freshman
20​
Redshirt FR
21​
109​
Is it just me or did Navarro do more than Sydney last year (of course given their opportunities and whilst healthy)?

JFGsCoffeeMug

BU:1 Trash cans:0
Chicago
I saw the bhe bhe vid a little earlier. The explosion is great, but even more impressive to me is the ability to control the landing on that thing and not have it slide out or topple.
I was worried about that initially but, based upon how that thing is moving underneath him, I'm sure he filled it with something heavy first. Smart move.

altgeld88

Arlington, Virginia
I saw the bhe bhe vid a little earlier. The explosion is great, but even more impressive to me is the ability to control the landing on that thing and not have it slide out or topple.
He's an absolute genetic freak to have that sort of vertical. Most of them are, of course, but it's stunning to see on a vid.

I'm just as bored as the rest of you and my work is shut down for 2 weeks so i created this. If you have any differences please let me know and i can change it! I think it would be fun to see how accurate we are when the season starts.

QBRBWRWRWRTELTLGCRGRTLS
StarterPetersBrownSmallingImatorbhebheSidneyFordLoweGreenKramerBrownPalczewskiTabel
2ndWilliamsEpsteinWashingtonCampbellNavarroBarkerCerneySlaughterTylerKirtsPearlHall
3rdRobinsonBonnerSandyCarterCumbyMooreGriffinIngoldEngelSparksPlohrReagin
4thTaylorNorwoodHolmesThomasFrenchieReimanPihlstromCronin
5thSpannSimsLindenman
6thBeethamLoveHickey
7thFedanzoBickle
8thLilligMetclaf
9thBobak
WDENTDTSDESLBMLBWLBCBCBSSFSKP
StarterGayAveryWoodsCarneyEiflerHansenCooperAdamsHobbsBrownD SmithMcCourtHayes
2ndBellPateShiptonRandolphTolsonBarnesDegrootBeasonWitherspoonWareMartinGriffinMcCourt
3rdColemanOkpalaNewtonMondesirKnightCoghlanGardnerWalkerNicholsonMarcheseJoeseph
4thDavisMcCoyRigginsHolmesDi LorioMeadMcEachernWyattLeitzseyK SmithThompson
5thBarnesRoundtreeSchultzBobak
Seniors
27​
StartersSeniorsJuniorsSophmoresFreshman
Juniors
22​
Offense
7​
1​
3​
0​
Sophmores
19​
Defense
6​
4​
0​
1​
Freshman
20​
Redshirt FR
21​
109​
Dre Brown is going pro.

Some VERY positive news coming out of spring workouts regarding some players jumps. Might be a few surprises to the depth that i created and will re-release tonight. Love hearing about some young guys buying in and making jumps.

Are you still planning to update your depth chart?

mhuml32

Cincinnati, OH
Nor sure if this is the right thread, but man I would love if Lovie said this...maybe in June, but to have some sports to look forward to would lift my spirits.
https://www.espn.com/college-footba...-st-coach-mike-gundy-planning-1-start-cowboys

Considering Gundy is a stupid [redacted] for stating this and a number of other things today, I'm extremely grateful that Lovie isn't making this statement and hopefully he's wise enough to depend on the experts and when a comprehensive decision is made by Illinois athletics (& university) leadership on when it is safe to resume athletic activities.

Deleted member 746648

D
I don't see the problem with people being optimistic. It just seems like wishful thinking to me.

SampsonRelpenk

Edwardsville, IL
I'm also not sure how appreciative the fans on OkieSt message boards are of being set up for a completely gratuitious nut punch. Or is that the conditioning Gundy's really going for?

Whoa dang wonder whose lead he's following there? :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.