Sat.___Nov. 14______at Indiana
Sat.___Nov. 21______Ohio State
Sat.___Nov. 28______at Northwestern

My very early prediction

W v ISU
W v UConn
W v Bowling Green

W @ Rutgers
L @ Huskers - I see us splitting these two games, winning back to back conf road games is tough. Just aasigning W/L here based on stength of 2019 squads.

W v Purdue
L v Minn
L @ Wisc
W v Iowa - somewhat of a revenge game, going with this as our signature 2020 win
L @ Indiana
L v Ohio State
W @ Northwestern

8-5 with a Bowl Win would be about the next step to takw base on our win total trends.

My very early prediction

W v ISU
W v UConn
W v Bowling Green

W @ Rutgers
L @ Huskers - I see us splitting these two games, winning back to back conf road games is tough. Just aasigning W/L here based on stength of 2019 squads.

W v Purdue
L v Minn
L @ Wisc
W v Iowa - somewhat of a revenge game, going with this as our signature 2020 win
L @ Indiana
L v Ohio State
W @ Northwestern

8-5 with a Bowl Win would be about the next step to takw base on our win total trends.

I think we lose to Purdue and beat Nebraska. Agree with that Iowa win. Minnesota gets back to back Big Ten Division titles.

I think we lose to Purdue and beat Nebraska. Agree with that Iowa win. Minnesota gets back to back Big Ten Division titles.

minnesota will not get back to back division title this year. They had a Lot of pluses, like experience, favorable schedule, and a less experienced big west Wisconsin team,Iowa team, and penn state. Only one of which was a road game

minnesota will not get back to back division title this year. They had a Lot of pluses, like experience, favorable schedule, and a less experienced big west Wisconsin team,Iowa team, and penn state. Only one of which was a road game
Minnesota is trending up, for sure, but they aren’t close to Osu or Michigan status. They don’t have the talent to all but guarantee their contention for conference titles. They are better than the average big west team. They will have a down year ahead in a year or so and will depend on favorable schedules to run the table, in my opinion. I would place them at 20-30 ranking next year. My guess is Minnesota has 3-4 losses next year.

Minnesota is trending up, for sure, but they aren’t close to Osu or Michigan status. They don’t have the talent to all but guarantee their contention for conference titles. They are better than the average big west team. They will have a down year ahead in a year or so and will depend on favorable schedules to run the table, in my opinion. I would place them at 20-30 ranking next year. My guess is Minnesota has 3-4 losses next year.

Idt they wi the big ten championship I just think they win the west. Who else will?

All I know is there offense is stacked. Stud QB, Stud RB, Stud WR

Idt they wi the big ten championship I just think they win the west. Who else will?

they have to win tough games. Michigan, Wisconsin road, Michigan state road, BYU, at Illinois, at Nebraska, at Maryland.
I would probably put my money in Wisconsin. Their defense is going to be elite.

Wisconsin will be up there but I just think Minnesota is more talented.

On average, experience trumps talent in college. Time to learn systems, learn routes, gain mass, get faster, quicker, etc.

This is definitely possible as well. I think we struggle with offenses like Purdue's.

On average, experience trumps talent in college. Time to learn systems, learn routes, gain mass, get faster, quicker, etc.

As much as I don't care for PJ's style he gets his guys fired up to play. There are a lot of things thst have to go your way for wins and one of those is just wanting it more.

altenberger22

South Carolina
7-5 sounds right to me.

Our three non-conference games should be near-locks. At Wisconsin and home vs. Ohio State each have a >70% likelihood of LOSS. Beyond that, lots of toss-ups, and we'll have an experienced roster giving us an advantage in most.

7-5 sounds right to me.

Our three non-conference games should be near-locks. At Wisconsin and home vs. Ohio State each have a >70% likelihood of LOSS. Beyond that, lots of toss-ups, and we'll have an experienced roster giving us an advantage in most.

yes. And this is where injuries and momentum make a difference.

QBRBWRWRWRTELTLGCRGRTLS
StarterPetersBrownSmallingImatorbhebheSidneyFordLoweGreenKramerJeresatyPalczewskiTabel
2ndWilliamsEpsteinWashingtonHightowerNavarroBarkerCerneySlaughterBrownJonesPearlHall
3rdRobinson BonnerDanCampbellCumby MooreGriffinTylerEngelSparksPlohrReagin
4thTaylorNorwoodHolmesCarterFrenchieReimanKirtsIngoldButlerNovakCronin
5thSpannSimsMetclafHickeySandyPihlstrom
6thBeethamLoveBoucherThomas
7thFedanzoLindenman
8thLilligBickle
9thBobak
WDENTDTSDESLBMLBWLBCBCBSSFSKP
StarterGay AveryWoodsCarneyEiflerHansenCooperAdamsHobbsD SmithBrownMcCourtHayes
2ndBellPateShiptonRandolphTolsonBarnesDegrootBeasonWitherspoonWareMartinGriffinGriffin
3rdColemanOkpalaNewtonMondesirKnightDarkAngeloGardnerWalkerNicholsonMarcheseJoesephMcCourt
4thDavisMcCoyRigginsHolmesMeadCoghlan McEachernWyattLeitzseyK SmithThompson
5thBarnesRoundtreeDi LorioBobakSchultz
Seniors
27​
StartersSeniorsJuniorsSophmoresFreshman
Juniors
25​
Offense
8​
1​
2​
0​
Sophmores
21​
Defense
6​
4​
0​
1​
Freshman
19​
Redshirt FR
22​
Updated potential depth chart. Please let me know if you think anything should be changed.

Looks pretty good. Philstrom switched from TE to T?

My only disagreement is Cooper starting right now. I think Tolson or Ware get the nod with Cooper and Gardner as dark horses. I would like Cooper to start and Ware stay at S though. Just don't see it happening.

QBRBWRWRWRTELTLGCRGRTLS
StarterPetersBrownSmallingImatorbhebheSidneyFordLoweGreenKramerJeresatyPalczewskiTabel
2ndWilliamsEpsteinWashingtonHightowerNavarroBarkerCerneySlaughterBrownJonesPearlHall
3rdRobinsonBonnerDanCampbellCumbyMooreGriffinTylerEngelSparksPlohrReagin
7thFedanzoLindenman
8thLilligBickle
9thBobak
StarterGayAveryWoodsCarneyEiflerHansenCooperAdamsHobbsD SmithBrownMcCourtHayes
2ndBellPateShiptonRandolphTolsonBarnesDegrootBeasonWitherspoonWareMartinGriffinGriffin
3rdColemanOkpalaNewtonMondesirKnightDarkAngeloGardnerWalkerNicholsonMarcheseJoesephMcCourt
4thDavisMcCoyRigginsHolmesMeadCoghlanMcEachernWyattLeitzseyK SmithThompson
Seniors
27​
Juniors
25​
Offense
8​
1​
2​
0​
Sophmores
21​
Defense
6​
4​
0​
1​
Freshman
19​
Redshirt FR
22​
Updated potential depth chart. Please let me know if you think anything should be changed.

man... that is a solid 2 deep across the board. Seeing it all at once really makes me optimistic - I hope we get to see this 2020 season in its entirety. This should be a reminder not to let 2021 recruiting woes numb what this 2020 team should be.

if we can stay relatively injury free and the dline position group surprises us, this team will be good

QBRBWRWRWRTELTLGCRGRTLS
3rdRobinson BonnerDanCampbellCumby MooreGriffinTylerEngelSparksPlohrReagin
7thFedanzoLindenman
8thLilligBickle
9thBobak
StarterGay AveryWoodsCarneyEiflerHansenCooperAdamsHobbsD SmithBrownMcCourtHayes
4thDavisMcCoyRigginsHolmesMeadCoghlan McEachernWyattLeitzseyK SmithThompson
Seniors
27​
Juniors
25​
Offense
8​
1​
2​
0​
Sophmores
21​
Defense
6​
4​
0​
1​
Freshman
19​
Redshirt FR
22​
Hightower is a regular transfer. Are you expecting him to get a waiver?

Looks pretty good. Philstrom switched from TE to T?

My only disagreement is Cooper starting right now. I think Tolson or Ware get the nod with Cooper and Gardner as dark horses. I would like Cooper to start and Ware stay at S though. Just don't see it happening.
Last I heard he was switching to the OL. And I agree that tolson has a very good shot at starting. I have heard Shammod has started stacking good weight, and with his speed that’s why I’m giving him the nod. Well have a true battle where anyone of degroot, ware, cooper, Barnes, tolson, Smith, knight and Gardner can battle it out. Should be fun.

man... that is a solid 2 deep across the board. Seeing it all at once really makes me optimistic - I hope we get to see this 2020 season in its entirety. This should be a reminder not to let 2021 recruiting woes numb what this 2020 team should be.

if we can stay relatively injury free and the dline position group surprises us, this team will be good
I’ve been wanting to say this for awhile. Our two deep is as talented as we have had for a long time. I know recruiting hasn’t been great but that should affect our view of this team. We could be really good.

Last I heard he was switching to the OL. And I agree that tolson has a very good shot at starting. I have heard Shammod has started stacking good weight, and with his speed that’s why I’m giving him the nod. Well have a true battle where anyone of degroot, ware, cooper, Barnes, tolson, Smith, knight and Gardner can battle it out. Should be fun.

That is awesome to hear about Shammond. I thought he looked good with his limited PT too. And if Degroot starts I'll be a bit disappointed. Nothing against him I just expect more from others. I'm glad he found a spot at LB. Nice depth piece.

Why do you have Williams ahead of Robinson? What has changed from last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.