Illini Football & CFB 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m waiting for the NFL or Big10 to make a run at creating a VR experience with Oculus Quest or something. Charge 20 bucks to make it feel like you are in the stands. Connect it to friends Facebook accounts so you can sorta watch it together. How hard can it be?

Deleted member 6376

D
Well it's looking like I'll be a 1st time season ticket holder next season... No tailgating and social distancing during a sports game = no thanks
Uh, well, there is this worldwide pandemic, you see...

Deleted member 654622

D
Tate said yesterday that Smalling was not returning to the team. I don’t know if it’s injury or transfer related or something else. Cerny also not returning.
Can we get some of our friends of the coaching staff on this?????? Smalling is a big deal

illini80

Forgottonia
Can we get some of our friends of the coaching staff on this?????? Smalling is a big deal
Agree. Hopefully there is more to the story and he will be back at some point.

Agree. Hopefully there is more to the story and he will be back at some point.

Not to speculate but returning cpuld be somewhat voluntary at this point. The program has been rightfully and respectfully quiet about the specific procedures in place.

So is everyone respectfully waiting for Ricky to make some kind of announcement or what?

looking like he dropped the ball on making the announcement.

what I’ve read (not heard) is that Ricky has had some considerations before the pandemic and it wouldn’t be a surprise if he left the program. At this point, most insiders are expecting him to leave.

what I’ve read (not heard) is that Ricky has had some considerations before the pandemic and it wouldn’t be a surprise if he left the program. At this point, most insiders are expecting him to leave.

I have read the same and heard a reason, but I am not going to share until I hear it elsewhere.

Should our transfers apply for a waiver? Can't hurt if they haven't. This shows the NCAA does what it wants to do. Why should they receive immediate playing time? I wonder if more will be heard later.

Should our transfers apply for a waiver? Can't hurt if they haven't. This shows the NCAA does what it wants to do. Why should they receive immediate playing time? I wonder if more will be heard later.

I think they all have. Here are my thoughts/questions though. Do they lose a year of eligibility if they sit out? I believe they do so in that case I hope they can all get a waiver. If they do not though then idt I would want them to get a waiver with all the uncertainty regarding the season. I would rather have them in the long run instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.