Illini Gear

I need help. Lived in CA since 85. I have 4 grandkids (3 boys) under 4 years old that need to rock some illini gear this xmas. Wheres the best place to shop online? My stash hasn't been replenished either since the 05 final 4.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 651864

D
I know this is not probably the right place for this but I need help. Lived in CA since 85. I have 4 grandkids (3 boys) under 4 years old that need to rock some illini gear this xmas. Wheres the best place to shop online? My stash hasn't been replenished either since the 05 final 4.

I get mine from dickssportinggoods.com ....go to Fan Shop and then Shop By School

Illiini

In the land of the Nittany Lion
Since and only because you asked, try http://bit.ly/southfarmsillinigear Note: Half the proceeds go to Guardians of the Illini, a group that helped stage the powwow the morning of the Homecoming game this year and is continuing efforts to preserve U of I's heritage.

wILL-INI

Charlotte, NC
fourthandkirby.com

Guys, I cant tell how pumped I am to see this thread pop up. A few friends and myself have recently launched an apparel site. Like last week recently.

We only have launched with 4 shirts right now, but (if you go to site) will see we have plans for more.

Check us out!

rsz_dpqgedqx4aacpgg.jpg

Last edited:

IlliniMed

Lillington, N.C.
I really just want a throwback jersey...

I dont understand why no store sells them.

Can't understand why it's so hard to find a long sleeve orange shirt with the chief logo, I've found blue long sleeve, orange short sleeve, white, and grey but no orange LS.

SampsonRelpenk

Edwardsville, IL
fourthandkirby.com

Guys, I cant tell how pumped I am to see this thread pop up. A few friends and myself have recently launched an apparel site. Like last week recently.

We only have launched with 4 shirts right now, but (if you go to site) will see we have plans for more.

Check us out!

Whoa, excellent stuff. Any inside scoop on when the "80s Belong to the Illini" shirt is gonna drop? I think my Dad would love it.

Peoria Illini

Peoria, IL
I really just want a throwback jersey...

I dont understand why no store sells them.

I don't think they are allowed to by the NCAA with player numbers and names on them, anymore.

There are some chinese sites that sell throwback Kenny Battle jerseys, etc. But be careful, some say the colors are more orange and black than orange and blue, etc.

fourthandkirby.com

Check us out!

rsz_dpqgedqx4aacpgg.jpg

Keep rolling with the "golf school" comedic/ironic type designs. There is definitely a market among college kids. A lot of the types of stuff Barstool does with apparel but Illini specific.

IlliniMed

Lillington, N.C.
I don't think they are allowed to by the NCAA with player numbers and names on them, anymore.

There are some chinese sites that sell throwback Kenny Battle jerseys, etc. But be careful, some say the colors are more orange and black than orange and blue, etc.

I understand we can't have any numbers or names but just a blank... throwback jersey that our team wears now. I would buy that in a heart beat

wILL-INI

Charlotte, NC
Whoa, excellent stuff. Any inside scoop on when the "80s Belong to the Illini" shirt is gonna drop? I think my Dad would love it.

Thanks!

Unfortunately probably not till the new year, on the 80s. If you sign up on our site we'll be sending out emails when all the shirts drop, all our new design, etc etc.

But that is the one im most excited about, so hopefully soon.

wILL-INI

Charlotte, NC
Keep rolling with the "golf school" comedic/ironic type designs. There is definitely a market among college kids. A lot of the types of stuff Barstool does with apparel but Illini specific.

haha I got an Underwood vs Trashcan design cooking.

And thank you!

Illiini

In the land of the Nittany Lion
The University of Illinois is very restrictive about what it will allow, and there are licensing fees that must be paid, approval required by the university’s licensing office, etc. You can google on license holders. The list is fairly short. It’s not cheap to get in the game to put those little CLC hologram stickers and tags on stuff. Universities along with other trademark holders aggressively defend their trademarks. If they don’t, they lose them.

wILL-INI

Charlotte, NC
The University of Illinois is very restrictive about what it will allow, and there are licensing fees that must be paid, approval required by the university’s licensing office, etc. You can google on license holders. The list is fairly short. It’s not cheap to get in the game to put those little CLC hologram stickers and tags on stuff. Universities along with other trademark holders aggressively defend their trademarks. If they don’t, they lose them.

I missed this message earlier but just want to clarify that all of our gear is officially licensed.

As a student when I would make knock off stuff, I was sick of treading that line between it. So when we set about to create Fourth and Kirby we wanted to do it legit. We went through all the processes, did all we needed to do, so we are official like a referee with a whistle.

wILL-INI

Charlotte, NC
Id be super interested, kinda off topic to see everyones favorite shirts. Ive scoured the earth for every and all cool illini shirt, be it vintage or modern.

8eb796e6c014dd512ac8e98463973ef5.jpg
Ive looked high and low for this one and come up with nothing. But I freaking love it.