Illini Golf 2018-2019

Get the Illini golf (men and women) newsletter simply by checking out the Illini golf websites. Good info.

Who will replace Barlow as assistant coach? Too many recent Illini are playing professionally, so I rule them out. I hope the choice is a former Illini, but I'm sure Coach will pick the best candidate regardless of alumnification status. Then again, it's a question of purity of essence, and we must do everything to protect our precious bodily fluids.

I realize this ain't football or basketball, but I still find it very interesting since Illini golf is a real power in the collegiate golf world.
Perhaps someone with international contacts?

Deleted member 645583

D
Coach Small, Illini golf program and American college golf as a whole already have the contacts: videos, rankings, recent performances, word of mouth, etc. They don't have to travel overseas to land recruits.

I'm just trying to think of a former Illini golfer who'd want to get into coaching.

Keep it in the Illini family, Coach, if you can.

Coach Small, Illini golf program and American college golf as a whole already have the contacts: videos, rankings, recent performances, word of mouth, etc. They don't have to travel overseas to land recruits.

I'm just trying to think of a former Illini golfer who'd want to get into coaching.

Keep it in the Illini family, Coach, if you can.

Justin Bardgett, whoever that is: https://fightingillini.com/news/2019/7/11/bardgett-joins-illini-mens-golf-staff.aspx

Deleted member 645583

D
West Point? I hope Mr. Bardgett gets the Illini marching to yet another final four. Funny? Not.

But I welcome the new coach and wish him the very best serving under Gen. Small.

One of the enemies now is Barlow at Michigan.

Been watching way too many war documentaries.

Peace with honor - and another BIG title and beyond.

GO ILLINI!

Last edited by a moderator: