Illini Golf 2019-2020

Through 15 today, Illinois was at -12, 15 shots back of Clemson. Kinda mediocre. But Ji was tied for first after round one.

Check out Golfstat for up-to-date scores, etc., and Illinois men's golf website.

You and me whatahack; I'll change mine to whataduffer.

Just a thought or two: this was a very unimpressive start for the Illini against some top-flight competition. I hope Illini improve, but they've got a real test at Olympia Fields.

What's with Adrien? Played way over par in the side-show event. Thought he was gonna be Illini #1. Is he hurt?

Good for the freshman Jerry JI!

Another Illini golf fan and I are vols at Illini women's event at Medinah in October. Illini women are ranked #16 in the nation.

You and me whatahack; I'll change mine to whataduffer.

Just a thought or two: this was a very unimpressive start for the Illini against some top-flight competition. I hope Illini improve, but they've got a real test at Olympia Fields.

What's with Adrien? Played way over par in the side-show event. Thought he was gonna be Illini #1. Is he hurt?

Good for the freshman Jerry JI!

Another Illini golf fan and I are vols at Illini women's event at Medinah in October. Illini women are ranked #16 in the nation.
Gals started fast in Ohio this weekend but faded in the latter two rounds. Should be competitive in conference this year. I also wondered what happened to ADDC. He looked really good in the B10 tourney last year. Need both of the Belgian kids to up their game.

St. Peters MO
Feagles off to a good start today -3. Team has moved up a few spots from yesterday.

A little surprised at the inconsistency of the team so far. Yes I know pay about as much attention to the golf program as the basketball program. Li is truly a top shelf talent and throwing him into the mix I see this as a top 10 team this year. Need the seniors to step up and hold down the team.