Illini Loyalty Bracket Group

Made a ridiculously B1G-centered bracket. Expect nothing to come of it, but one can hope.

Thanks for making the group!

Made a ridiculously B1G-centered bracket. Expect nothing to come of it, but one can hope.

Your welcome, I have Ohio State as only one losing first game.

MSU to win the whole thing.

foby

Bonnaroo Land

I have 2 teams from B1G in Final 4, and MU winning it. And this one is less B1Gcentric than my first one. LOL I'm such a homer.

I so want a 16 to beat a 1 at some point.

Still not picking it, but wouldn't it be fun?

Within the next 5 years I would guess it will happen. Parity is getting more and more especially with transfers, and the future change to age requirements for NBA that will probably happen.:chief:

I will go on a limb and say Duke will be the first for it to happen too.

Deleted member 11241

D
Within the next 5 years I would guess it will happen. Parity is getting more and more especially with transfers, and the future change to age requirements for NBA that will probably happen.:chief:

I will go on a limb and say Duke will be the first for it to happen too.

Now, you know well enough that Bill Self will not let that happen. Kansas will be the first:D

Just FYI I’m making another bracket and putting Texas southern over Xavier. You heard it here first.

I will say this much. This year's bracket is definitely one of the bigger crap shoot brackets I can remember in recent memory. I've done about 5 different brackets and got I don't know how many different picks between them all.

Made two brackets, both quickly :)

One went with minor upsets. The other, just for fun, took every higher seed to win, with one exception ;)thus creating an all #1 seed Final Four.

I think Villanova was overall #1 seed?

Actually, Villanova was overall #2, Virginia is #1

Deleted member 46511

D
I have high expectations.

I have no B1G team losing more than one game.

Maybe it's because of how Illinois has been, but I have paid less attention to college basketball this year than any in my entire life so I really had no idea what I was doing with my bracket this year so 90% of the time I just went with the "Wouldn't it be cool if..." strategy of picking haha. Go Houston!

Deleted member 654622

D
So is the prize for winning "everyone on the board has to agree with their opinions, regardless of ridiculousness, for a month?"

KBLEE

Montgomery, IL
So is the prize for winning "everyone on the board has to agree with their opinions, regardless of ridiculousness, for a month?"

1 free Beach House for future betting purposes.

Deleted member 11241

D
1 free Beach House for future betting purposes.

I think winning should get you at least 2 beaches houses for future betting purposes. Or 1 beach house and 1 bridge to sell

ILFaninFL

Nature Coast in Florida
I think winning should get you at least 2 beaches houses for future betting purposes. Or 1 beach house and 1 bridge to sell

First day wasn't good :eek:

At least I didn't have Arizona as my eventual winner. None of us are getting a beach house.

I'm in... U_of_I_7 is my bracket name. It was satisfying to see Arizona lose last night, it just goes to show that if a team plays great defense, has great effort, and has shooters they can beat anybody. Hope our Illini continue to build and play like that.

I am tied for 1st. I can't believe it.
I know I won't win it all. But I will take the bragging rights for now.