Illini Volleyball 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope like crazy we can beat Penn State. They're always a tough matchup for us. I feel pretty good about our chances against Purdue, we seem to match up well with them from watching our road match against them, but I cannot stand Purdue's coach.

Purdue did beat Penn State last week, so there is some hope.

JFGsCoffeeMug

BU:1 Trash cans:0
Chicago
Anyone have a streaming radio link for the Ohio State game? Fighting Illini Productions isn't working for me.

Nebraska beat Penn State last night so that puts us in second place in the conference all by ourselves.

JFGsCoffeeMug

BU:1 Trash cans:0
Chicago
New poll out: Illinois still at #4. Wisconsin drops out of Top 5 (to #8). Big Ten with 2 in Top 5, 5 in Top 10, and 7 in Top 15.

Should be able to cruise tomorrow night against Rutgers, but hopefully they don't look past it and show up flat. Then, Saturday night we need to pack the place against another Top 10 opponent in Penn State. Only 3 more chances to get out and see this team in action at home before the postseason! If you're in the area and able, you should try to make it for the Penn State game!!!

Top four national seed is very possible now! You know it's been a great season when you've beaten Penn State, Nebraska, and Wisconsin

Squad33

bloomington, il
Still have not lost to a team who was ranked behind them at the time. Have been able to avenge 2 of the 3 losses. Keep it up ladies. Hopefully you’ll get a chance to take down Minnesota in the final 4.

ilphotog

The camera never lies
Champaign
Match winning point. Man that was a slug-fest, tremendous crowd and atmosphere tonight. The student section along with the M. Gymnastics team harassed Penn St. all night long. I'm exhausted.

Attachments

• CRF_3167.JPG
    CRF_3167.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 588

chiefini

Rockford, Illinois
Match winning point. Man that was a slug-fest, tremendous crowd and atmosphere tonight. The student section along with the M. Gymnastics team harassed Penn St. all night long. I'm exhausted.
Fantastic photo! (y)
:illinois:-L-L

The place was ROCKING! My season tickets are basically directly to the left of where you took that photo, about 8 rows up behind the bench area on that end of the gym.
My wife and I have had season tickets for 3 years now, and she'd never been to a game before we got season tickets. She said that is the most packed and loudest she's ever seen Huff. I've heard it that loud a few other times, but definitely not in the time we've had the season tickets. Great game to watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.