Illini Volleyball 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tophe

Middle TN
Heads up, you'll need Flash for the video

looking good and composed - cruising in the first set (19-9)

SuperMetroid

Evanston
Kind of a ragged 3rd set, but overall what you'd hope for from what's essentially a 1 vs. 16 matchup. Took care of business with little drama.

SuperMetroid

Evanston
28-26 Louisville in set 2. Illini not winning any of the long rallies in this match. We've got a fight on our hands.

ivwilsoniv

Aurora, IL
Not sure about the numbers, but from what I've seen, Quade is just dominating this match. It's fun to watch a top team with unbelievable talent execute so well and stay composed. I was at the Final Four games in 2011 in San Antonio - watched Illinois beat USC and then ultimately lose to UCLA. Hoping this team can rise above and bring a national championship to Champaign!

ivwilsoniv

Aurora, IL
Not sure about the numbers, but from what I've seen, Quade is just dominating this match. It's fun to watch a top team with unbelievable talent execute so well and stay composed. I was at the Final Four games in 2011 in San Antonio - watched Illinois beat USC and then ultimately lose to UCLA. Hoping this team can rise above and bring a national championship to Champaign!
Possibly going to have to beat Kevin Hambly in a championship game. Would be an awesome storyline.

Friday's game against Marquette set for 11am (ESPNU). Really got shafted on that start time. So much for the electric home court advantage.

I'm assuming it is so early to get more games on tv.

I guess we didn’t miss those transfers.

The transfer and emergence of Ashlyn Fleming made up for the loss of Omazic.

Deberg would have been nice to have next year.

That all being said, this staff seems to be able to work with the talent they have.

ilphotog

The camera never lies
Champaign
Friday's game against Marquette set for 11am (ESPNU). Really got shafted on that start time. So much for the electric home court advantage.

I'm assuming it is so early to get more games on tv.
I will assume all parking will be at the State Farm Center, they may have to bring over another bus or two. Anyone trying to walk to Huff will be greeted with a 17 degree wind chill. Thanks NCAA

Deleted member 11241

D
When do tickets go on sale for this weekend's games?

Dan

Admin
"General admission all-session ticket packages will go on sale on Monday (December 3) at 9 a.m. CT and will include a ticket for all Regional matches. All single-session tickets will go on sale on Thursday (December 6) at 9 a.m. Season ticket holders will have an exclusive period where they will have priority access to reserved all-session tickets beginning Monday at 9 a.m. CT.

Tickets will be available in person at the west lobby of State Farm Center Monday-Thursday at 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., over the phone by calling 866-ILLINI-1, or via FIGHTINGILLINI.com.

University of Illinois students with a valid I-Card can call the Illinois ticket office (866-ILLINI-1) or visit the west lobby of State Farm Center to purchase all-session tickets on Monday through Wednesday, with single-session tickets available on Thursday."

https://fightingillini.com/news/201...-announces-illinois-marquette-match-time.aspx

The 11AM start time is the only way my wife and I would be able to go since we have prior engagements in the evening, but already had the day off work. Brilliant! I don't know how packed it'll be though...which is unfortunate.

Status
Not open for further replies.