Illinois #23 in AP Poll

Damn that sucks. i thought Kofi may get it. He was solid on D with some dramatic shot blocks and overall. Franz played well too. I think it is clear who the best 3 freshmen are. I have Kofi #1
Just think about it for a second. If you were selecting a freshman class to build upon a four year plan to win the NC, who would you pick as the cornerstone of your team from those three. 95% of experts would pick one guy without a second thought.....gotta be Kofi.

illini80

Forgottonia
I’d bet Kofi FOY with Trayce, Wagner, Fredrick, and Watts on all frosh team. Kofi/Trayce is close though, and my personal bias may be showing.
They are both really good. It could easily come down to this weeks games. Kofi is getting better every game and I think he will win it.

They are both really good. It could easily come down to this weeks games. Kofi is getting better every game and I think he will win it.

Kofi wins this outright and I actually don't think it is that close.

Garza wins POY for the conference imo...

Feliz/Griffin have 6th man chances.

Lot of discussion a year ago about having the best guards (in the BIG). They were good but not the best. This year they are. Ayo and Dre will be missed in a big way.